No EP April 25 - 30

Mabel67

Mouseketeer
After a fabulous December trip, we decided we needed to come back! This time we will be staying at SF (7 nights) instead of RPR (Dec 12 - 19), so won't have EP. We absolutely fell in love with both the parks and the resorts!

I have looked at crowd calendars, but am still unsure as to whether no EP will be a problem. We plan to utilize any EE if offered. Not huge ride folks, but still want to do them all at least once, with some repeats.

I see that there are Grad Bash nights the 24th (our arrival night so won't be doing any parks) and the 25th (we may choose to just do the parks in the morning and then spend the remainder of the day at the resort). I don't think this should impact us at all but if anyone has experience with this event I would love to hear it!

I'm just looking for a little reassurance that we will not be too over-whelmed with crowds at that time, and our plan of early mornings and then return for the evenings will work for us.

Thanks for any information or assistance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!