NO forum mail received

senecabeach

Have a Disney Day !!!
I have not received any emails from my "watched" forums for over a week now.
Whats going on ??? Please help !!
I have sent an email to your contact email a few days ago....but...no response.
HELP ?????

STILL NO E MAIL notifications ??? Subscribed is 2003...what's going on ??
Does anybody in charge read this post ?? Sent 2 e-mails...no response!! Who can I call ??

BTW.... Disboard IS on my safe senders list..I checked...HELP !!

Emails seem to be hit-or-miss -- some folks receive them and others don't. I don't know if this is your situation or not, but I was told once that one of the big problems receiving emails from sites like DISboards is due to spam filters with various email programs. If too many others (not you but others with the same email service) have reported similar emails as spam, the software blocks the sender regardless of whether you include that sender in your safe-senders list. That's why it's important to "unsubscribe" rather than simply "report as spam" for unwanted emails.

Just wondering how long it takes to be able to PM? I've posted on over 10 different threads but it's been like 14 hours... does it usually take that long?

Emails seem to be hit-or-miss -- some folks receive them and others don't. I don't know if this is your situation or not, but I was told once that one of the big problems receiving emails from sites like DISboards is due to spam filters with various email programs. If too many others (not you but others with the same email service) have reported similar emails as spam, the software blocks the sender regardless of whether you include that sender in your safe-senders list. That's why it's important to "unsubscribe" rather than simply "report as spam" for unwanted emails.
I checked all of these issues when this became a problem for me 17 months ago. I never reported anything as spam, and nothing is showing up in my junk mail folder. I am with a major email provider, and I know others with the same email carrier who still get emails. Very frustrating.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/email-notifications-of-new-messages.3754127/

BTW......ALL has returned today !! :jumping1: :jumping1:
THANKS to those who fixed it for me !!!

SURE HOPE I KEEP GETTING EMAILS !!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!