No Joy or Sadness?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
Just saw a video posted on MNSSHP thread saying Joy and Sadness were both retiring! I was hoping Joy at least would be relocated somewhere-So bummed since I had a "Core Memory Day" shirt made for a meet and greet! Are they both leaving Epcot? Our visit to Epcot is September 9th, the day after the devastation!

Also known as the Magical and Tragical Express respectively
Whenever we see a Magical Express bus on the freeway, we comment on if there are happy or sad people on the bus depending on what direction it is traveling. Never thought to equate it to the movie. Wish they had a Bing Bong meet and greet, just so I can walk through the park saying bing bong.

I wonder if Inside Out is one of those movies they Disney is going to allow to fade away.

Unpopular opinion, but while I enjoyed the meet and greet for these characters, it was one of my least favorite Pixar films. Hopefully they will be replaced by another character and we won't just see another cut.

I wonder if Inside Out is one of those movies they Disney is going to allow to fade away.
It’s used in schools all over the city where I teach for Yale University’s RULER emotional intelligence program. I’m sure that schools all over the country are using the movie with students and parents.

It’s used in schools all over the city where I teach for Yale University’s RULER emotional intelligence program. I’m sure that schools all over the country are using the movie with students and parents.
I was an elementary school teacher, and it is an amazing tool for helping children understand the changing nature of emotions- I hope it never goes away!

Unpopular opinion, but while I enjoyed the meet and greet for these characters, it was one of my least favorite Pixar films. Hopefully they will be replaced by another character and we won't just see another cut.

I tend to agree. Watched it once. And it has a very small presence in the park gift shops

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter