No longer able to modify dining ADR on IOS MDE App after last update.

kverdon

Mouseketeer
I just updated the MDE app on my iPhone and have discovered that I can no longer modify dining ADRs in the APP. The Modify button is gone. I can still do it on my wife’s phone as I had not updated her app. You may wish to hold off updating until they get this fixed.

I made the mistake of updating last night. Have the same problem- can only cancel, not modify. :badpc:

I’ve been unable to modify my adr’s Since Wednesday, but i can’t modify them on the website or app. The modify button has gone from both.

Ps in 3 days I get to make fast pass reservations. Is this problem only with adr’s or fast passes too?

I have just checked on multiple browsers, on multiple devices.
Although through the website I see the modify button, if I click it, I get the page to choose date time and number of guests. Doing anything results in
“Sorry, there are one or more errors on this page. Please update your search and try again.”

I’m lucky in the sense that we have Disney Signature Services in our package, so they can do some things for me, but not being able to modify adr’s without emailing someone is going to be quite annoying

I have just checked on multiple browsers, on multiple devices.
Although through the website I see the modify button, if I click it, I get the page to choose date time and number of guests. Doing anything results in
“Sorry, there are one or more errors on this page. Please update your search and try again.”
I also get this on browser if I try to amend an ADR. The only way I've found to circumvent it is to make another booking for the same restaurant at the time you want and then delete the original. It's very clunky but it does work.

I also get this on browser if I try to amend an ADR. The only way I've found to circumvent it is to make another booking for the same restaurant at the time you want and then delete the original. It's very clunky but it does work.
Except it won't work to avoid the $10/pp penalty.

not being able to modify thru the App is a huge pain! I am able to go to the website on my laptop and click “change” under existing reservations.

I’m so stupid. I’m so used to making and modifying to get better times on everything, I hadn’t even thought of that.
Thanks !

I read somewhere that modifications to ADRs can be made 20 minutes in advance.

Does this mean I can modify the date an hour or so in advance, change the date to say 2 days away and then cancel to avoid the $10 charge?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter