No longer solo at YC in Jan! Update-p.16- photos & leaving in the AM!!!

DANG! I just saw that Splash Mountain AND Test Track are closed the whole time I am there!!!!!!!! :mad::headache::furious:

That stinks about TT and Splash but you can make up for it with Space Mountain and the wedway people mover. (or whatever it's called). I love that ride.

Happy New Year!!!:rockband:party:party::dancer::jumping1:

April, I can't believe I haven't posted on your PTR in so long. I hate to hear that you and John are having problems, but you definately have the right attitude about all of it. Life is too short to be with someone that makes you unhappy.

You are almost at Disney :banana:. I am so jealous and at the same time excited for you :yay::dance3:. I love the pictures of the pups opening the presents, that is too cute. What has Isis got between her teeth? Is it a Christmas card?

I like your new phone too. I have a Palm Centro. I have had it for about a year now. It took me a while to get use to it, but now it is easy. I have been thinking about getting a blackberry, but I have heard some bad stuff about them. Dale has a regular phone and he doesn't like anything fancy. He won't even put a special ringtone on it.............:lmao:. That is the one thing I don't like about my Palm, it is hard to download ringtones to it, well it is for me that is. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

party:party:HAPPY NEW YEARparty:party:

I just wanted to quickly post & say "Happy New Year!!!" I realized I don't know how to post photos from my phone. I promise I will make it up to you Monday. I will post at least 8. Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

I just realized...just because I can't post photos doesn't mean I can't post plans!
Friday January 15th I have a breakfast at Cape May Cafe, then I'm off for an entire day at EPCOT- including EMH that night. Dinner is at Tutto Italia, which is a new place for me. I'm looking forward to Soarin, Spaceship Earth, and wandering through World Showcase at my own pace.
Saturday January 16th I have Donald's Safari Breakfast, then a day at Animal Kingdom. I'm looking forward to Kilimanjaro Safari, Expedition Everest, Lisa's "hidden" Tree of Life trail, Rafiki's Planet Watch, a vegetarian Egg Roll, Pangani Trail, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Primeval Whirl, and Dinosaur. I would like to see the Nemo show, too if I can. I have an early dinner at Artist Point that night, too, then plan to go to MK because there is an 11pm closing time. It will be a full day, but I'm determined to cram in as much fun as possible since I was so sick last time. I'm going to rest as much as possible before I leave. Now I have to keep my fingers crossed that we don't get a snow storm on the 13th or 14th! Have a great weekend, everyone!

Hey April,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time with John...I hope things all work out well for YOU...with or with out him...

I'm very excited for you that your trip is so close...what a grand time you'll have...I don't think that you'll find the Yacht Club snobby at all...It is luxurious in an extremely laid back kind of way...the rooms and their appointments are lovely, as are the location and facilities but it really feels quite comfy...:goodvibes

I will send good vibes that there is no snow for your traveling days although I wouldn't mind a little bit before or after then...:goodvibes

BTW-my dog just acts like a big lab or retriever...he's actually a Scottish terrier...23 lbs of pure terror...I do love him but he is quite naughty at times...we are going to be going to Doggy boot camp this year...

100_1295.jpg

SAY HELLO TO MACINTOSH...the terrible terrier...:lmao:...don't let the sleepy look fool you...he's probably just eaten one of my treasures...:rolleyes1

OMG, PPP- Macintosh is SO cute!!! I tried to post on your PTR this morning & something weird happened with my phone- I'm still getting used to this thing! Today we took down the tree, cleaned some of the basement, vaccuumed and swept. Isis has a huge stuffed pig that is like her security blanket. She kneads on it (like a cat) while putting her mouth on one of the legs. Well, you can imagine how dirty the thing gets. I just pulled the stuffing out so I could wash it- I felt SO bad! She was whining & putting her paw on me- even trying to pull the pig away from me! Now she is lying next to the basement door waiting for the wash to be done. I will have to post photos Monday when I can.

Silly Isis. I hope you get her piggy done. Princess has a sock monkey that is a sock bunny. She has had it since we got her. I've had to sew the left arm back on and patch a hole but she is very careful with it. She carries it by that littlel round tail. So ears and legs just kind of droop everywhere. She is so funny. But I understand wash day completely.

And to PPP lovely little Scottie. They are so like schnauzers. It is all about them and they rule. Princess does not eat any articles of anything and if I spill something on the floor she won't eat that either. But give her a chance to get into the panty she will open every box of food that is within her reach and with wire shelving she can climb pretty high.

Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

It's too bad about Test Track, but I wouldn't worry too much about Splash. When I was there a month ago, most days were so chilly we didn't want to take any chances of getting wet. I hated not riding it, but it so wasn't worth it.

That is true- it looks like it is going to be a bit too chilly for Splash.

Test Track too!?! BOO!

I know!!! I will miss Test Track. :headache:

That stinks about TT and Splash but you can make up for it with Space Mountain and the wedway people mover. (or whatever it's called). I love that ride.

Happy New Year!!!:rockband:party:party::dancer::jumping1:

I love both of those rides, too. Plus- I still have Soarin'. :love:

April, I can't believe I haven't posted on your PTR in so long. I hate to hear that you and John are having problems, but you definately have the right attitude about all of it. Life is too short to be with someone that makes you unhappy.

You are almost at Disney :banana:. I am so jealous and at the same time excited for you :yay::dance3:. I love the pictures of the pups opening the presents, that is too cute. What has Isis got between her teeth? Is it a Christmas card?

I like your new phone too. I have a Palm Centro. I have had it for about a year now. It took me a while to get use to it, but now it is easy. I have been thinking about getting a blackberry, but I have heard some bad stuff about them. Dale has a regular phone and he doesn't like anything fancy. He won't even put a special ringtone on it.............:lmao:. That is the one thing I don't like about my Palm, it is hard to download ringtones to it, well it is for me that is. I hope you have a wonderful New Year!!

party:party:HAPPY NEW YEARparty:party:

Thanks. Well, John has been better than on his best behavior, so I'm hoping it was just weird holiday stress & being extremely tired. Like I said- I get overly sensitive, too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Isis had an envelope in that photo- as far as she is concerned, if it is paper, she can rip it. She does know that this is only acceptable at Christmastime, though. :thumbsup2
I had the Palm Centro & LOVED it. I'm slowly getting used to the Pixi- it is growing on me. I hope you had a happy new year- I'll be over to catch up on your PTR soon.

Happy New Year April. Hope you have a good weekend. Did you stay up till midnite? I did. Don didn't.

Ginny

We had the same kind of night! John was asleep by 9:30 & I stayed up until 1. :rotfl:

Hey April,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time with John...I hope things all work out well for YOU...with or with out him...

I'm very excited for you that your trip is so close...what a grand time you'll have...I don't think that you'll find the Yacht Club snobby at all...It is luxurious in an extremely laid back kind of way...the rooms and their appointments are lovely, as are the location and facilities but it really feels quite comfy...:goodvibes

I will send good vibes that there is no snow for your traveling days although I wouldn't mind a little bit before or after then...:goodvibes

BTW-my dog just acts like a big lab or retriever...he's actually a Scottish terrier...23 lbs of pure terror...I do love him but he is quite naughty at times...we are going to be going to Doggy boot camp this year...

100_1295.jpg

SAY HELLO TO MACINTOSH...the terrible terrier...:lmao:...don't let the sleepy look fool you...he's probably just eaten one of my treasures...:rolleyes1

Macintosh is adorable! Thanks for the good vibes on NO SNOW & easing my worries about Yacht Club.

Silly Isis. I hope you get her piggy done. Princess has a sock monkey that is a sock bunny. She has had it since we got her. I've had to sew the left arm back on and patch a hole but she is very careful with it. She carries it by that littlel round tail. So ears and legs just kind of droop everywhere. She is so funny. But I understand wash day completely.

And to PPP lovely little Scottie. They are so like schnauzers. It is all about them and they rule. Princess does not eat any articles of anything and if I spill something on the floor she won't eat that either. But give her a chance to get into the panty she will open every box of food that is within her reach and with wire shelving she can climb pretty high.

That is TOO funny about Princess & the sock monkey. It is so cute how she is so careful with it, too! I think wash day traumatized me more than it did Isis. :laughing:

Good morning my friend,

I am sorry that I didn't get around to sending New Year wishes your way. I just don't get on the Disboards too much when I am off work. Priorities you know.:lmao:

How are things with you and John? I know that he was acting like a butthead and then acted like everything was A-okay. I think that's a man's way of not dealing with the true issues.

I hope that your day goes well. It's really cold here today.....32 is our high. I know that's not super cold to others but for us Louisiana residents that's chilly willy!

Guess what?!?!? I checked into YC online today!!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::woohoo::jumping1:
Ok...so I can make up for my lack of photos today. I will recap:
Friday, January 15th: I have a semi-early ADR at Cape May Cafe. I haven't been here since 2005, so I am looking forward to it. I plan to head over to Epcot & spend the entire day there- including the evening EMH. I may go back to the room mid-afternoon for a break if I'm tired, too. I have a dinner ADR for Tutto Italia, too. Here are my LATE (sorry) photos of the day:

China-1.jpg

morocco.jpg

Saturday, January 16th: I have another semi-early ADR at Donald's Safari Breakfast (Tusker House, I think) & I plan to stay at AK as long as I can. I have to be at Artist Point for 5:35pm. After that, I plan to take the boat over to MK because they are open until 11pm.

Lion.jpg

monstersinc.jpg

Sunday, January 17th: I plan to get to Disney's Hollywood Studios as early as I can. I have an early lunch at 50's Prime Time & dinner at California Grill much later. After dinner at CG, I'm going over to MK for pm EMH- my guess is I will get there at 9:30pm.

fland.jpg

tomorrowland.jpg

Monday, January 18th: I am guessing ME will pick me up at 9:30am or so. I will have to go home. :sad1: But the good news is that I will be booking a bounceback (if they still do that) for our big, family fall trip!!!!! I am going to talk over dates with my stepmom this coming Sunday. I will definitely keep you posted.

Here are a few extra photos:

UK.jpg

ts.jpg

phil.jpg

DtD_sunset.jpg

p37.jpg

DHS_Sunset.jpg

bw.jpg

everest.jpg

Have a great day, everyone!!:goodvibes

Good morning my friend,

I am sorry that I didn't get around to sending New Year wishes your way. I just don't get on the Disboards too much when I am off work. Priorities you know.:lmao:

How are things with you and John? I know that he was acting like a butthead and then acted like everything was A-okay. I think that's a man's way of not dealing with the true issues.

I hope that your day goes well. It's really cold here today.....32 is our high. I know that's not super cold to others but for us Louisiana residents that's chilly willy!

Thanks. :) John has been on his very best behavior, but we still didn't talk about things. I am not sure what to do...let sleeping dogs lie or bring it up. :confused:

It is 32 here, too!! That IS cold for you guys. I hope you find a way to stay warm.

I forgot to post the photo of Isis with her clean piggy. She was SO happy to have him back!
Isispiggy-1.jpg

I love the pictures you posted. I want to go. Don and I even talked some about it last night and the good deals they are having. I'm sure I can't convince him tho.

Piggy is big! I will get a pic of Princess and her "baby" and put it on.

You are so close.

I love the pictures you posted. I want to go. Don and I even talked some about it last night and the good deals they are having. I'm sure I can't convince him tho.

Piggy is big! I will get a pic of Princess and her "baby" and put it on.

You are so close.

Yes! Please post me a photo of Princess with her baby- I was going to ask you to, but didn't want to be too demanding. :laughing: Thanks!!
Oooh- I hope you get to go to Disney soon!!!! They are having great deals, though I'm still a little bitter that my trip dates were blacked out of the "gift card" deal. :snooty: I'll get over it, though. :rotfl: I am 10 days away & I haven't packed a thing. That is unheard of for me! Have a great day!

Hey April!
1o days to go!! :woohoo:
you better start packing girl!!!! although I bet you know exactly what you are taking and it will only take you a few minutes to put everything together.

I love the picture of Isis and Piggy; our past doberman use to do that with her security blanket.

Glad you and John are getting along better and I just don't have the answer on weather to bring things up or let them go...in a man's mind he prefers to just let things go...

Have a great day, today!
:wave2: Connie

Hey April!
1o days to go!! :woohoo:
you better start packing girl!!!! although I bet you know exactly what you are taking and it will only take you a few minutes to put everything together.

I love the picture of Isis and Piggy; our past doberman use to do that with her security blanket.

Glad you and John are getting along better and I just don't have the answer on weather to bring things up or let them go...in a man's mind he prefers to just let things go...

Have a great day, today!
:wave2: Connie

Thanks!! I'm trying to get organized- though I don't know how well it is going. :rolleyes1

:dogdance::goofy::hmghost::figment::dumbo::stitch::ccat::simba:party::jumping1::dancer:
SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!!
In case I don't get to the boards much in the next 9 days, I'm posting a 9 photos today. Hopefully I'll be back before I go, but I have a weekend packed full of things to do plus work & packing. Have a great week & weekend!

101_0765.jpg

100_4986-1.jpg

100_5007.jpg

100_5009.jpg

100_5044-1.jpg

100_4974-1.jpg

100_4959-1.jpg

054_54.jpg

005_5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter