No longer solo at YC in Jan! Update-p.16- photos & leaving in the AM!!!

April, I put pics of Princess and her baby on my tr this morning. Hope you are doing well. So close. You better get to packing.

Yeah!!! Single Digits!! I'm so excited for you. :cool1: You'll be on your way in no time.:)

Thanks!!! I'm starting to get excited/nervous.

April, I put pics of Princess and her baby on my tr this morning. Hope you are doing well. So close. You better get to packing.

I saw those photos- she is just so sweet. I want to give her a big hug!!!

So far, they are predicting rain for the 1st 2 days of my trip! :scared1: Tomorrow at lunch I am going to buy a rain coat, since I need one anyways. I will post a photo as soon as I can tomorrow.
Here are my "8 days to go, 8 photos" (sorry if there are repeats!):

101_1195.jpg

100_1977.jpg

100_2001.jpg

100_2077.jpg

100_1970.jpg

00mk.jpg

100_1974.jpg

00tot.jpg

great pictures thanks for sharing!
Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!! in case I don't talk to you before than in the next 8 days...since you are going to be so busy...

HAVE A WONDERFUL RELAXING SOLO TRIP!!!!

Love your pictures as always. I just wanted to let you know that I had bought Keurig coffee makers for my girls at Christmas. They told me it was the best present they ever got so they went and bought me one yesterday. Don and I love it too.

great pictures thanks for sharing!
Can't wait to hear all about the trip!!! in case I don't talk to you before than in the next 8 days...since you are going to be so busy...

HAVE A WONDERFUL RELAXING SOLO TRIP!!!!

Thanks!!!!! I'm going to try to get on here as much as possible.

Love your pictures as always. I just wanted to let you know that I had bought Keurig coffee makers for my girls at Christmas. They told me it was the best present they ever got so they went and bought me one yesterday. Don and I love it too.

Thanks! Isn't the Keurig fantastic?!?! I love being able to make a bunch of different cups of coffee or tea for different people in such a short amount of time.

So far, it looks like rain for the first 3 days of my trip now. :rolleyes: Oh, well.

Here are seven photos for the 7 days I have left...they aren't the best, but I found them & scanned them today:

splash.jpg

tot1.jpg

tot2.jpg

hmpm.jpg

hmleota.jpg

gertie.jpg

dinoland.jpg

Love the pictures. Don't let rain slow you down. It would still beat below zero temps and snow.

The fun is just around the corner.

Ginny

Hey April one week woot....:woohoo:...really cute countdown...

I wouldn't worry about the weather so much...you'll have fun anyway and honestly one week out...I don't think the reliability of the forecasts is that great...I looked last time a week out...and we were supposed to have torrential rain...and we didn't so...give it till a day or two before...

And to PPP lovely little Scottie. They are so like schnauzers. It is all about them and they rule. Princess does not eat any articles of anything and if I spill something on the floor she won't eat that either. But give her a chance to get into the panty she will open every box of food that is within her reach and with wire shelving she can climb pretty high.

Oh that Macintosh is cute there is no doubt...but you are right...it is all about him...(in a sweet way-he is very affectionate but boy does he know how to get into trouble...:confused3)

Love the pictures. Don't let rain slow you down. It would still beat below zero temps and snow.

The fun is just around the corner.

Ginny

Now the forecast says no rain until Sunday & temps in the mid-70's. :woohoo:

Hey April one week woot....:woohoo:...really cute countdown...

I wouldn't worry about the weather so much...you'll have fun anyway and honestly one week out...I don't think the reliability of the forecasts is that great...I looked last time a week out...and we were supposed to have torrential rain...and we didn't so...give it till a day or two before...

Oh that Macintosh is cute there is no doubt...but you are right...it is all about him...(in a sweet way-he is very affectionate but boy does he know how to get into trouble...:confused3)

I want to hear some Macintosh mischief stories!!! :yay:

6 Days to go!!! It is snowing here now & tomorrow is supposed to have a high temp of 23 degrees & a low of 7. It still looks ok for my departure day so far, so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Tonight is my Aunt’s 50th birthday party, Saturday is packing, cleaning, & laundry day, and Sunday I have Christmas with my cousin’s daughter who was in Illinois visiting her Dad over the real Christmas. It should be a fun weekend! Next week I work Monday through Wednesday & Thursday my flight leaves EARLY. Tuesday night I have a meeting until 9 or 10. I hope to check in online Wednesday morning. That’s about it. I’m almost ready to go- hopefully more so after packing this weekend. Here are the 6 photos for my 6 days left to go:

201001084.jpg

201001086.jpg

201001085.jpg

201001083.jpg

201001082.jpg

201001081.jpg

Have a great day & a great weekend, everyone!

6 days is so unbelievable. You have lots to do this weekend. That is good. Will keep you occupied. Our high today is 7. It hasn't gotten past 0 yet and the windchill is -15. Colder tomorrow. I think they are saying around 30 by Monday. Can't wait.

WOO HOO!! 6 days!!! :woohoo:

Woohoo! Now it is 3 days!

6 days is so unbelievable. You have lots to do this weekend. That is good. Will keep you occupied. Our high today is 7. It hasn't gotten past 0 yet and the windchill is -15. Colder tomorrow. I think they are saying around 30 by Monday. Can't wait.

Ginny- it is COLD there!!! Has it warmed up at all? It is about normal here for this time of year. I hate the cold.

So I got NOTHING done this weekend!!! I will be scrambling to pack Wednesday night. John told me we have to leave my house at 4am for him to drop me off at the airport on his way to work. :eek: I'll be ok, though- after all, waking up for Disney isn't like waking up for work- or anything else for that matter!!! I think I am going to buy my camera that I have wanted so badly. My Dad gave me money for Christmas (I saw him Saturday) that would make a huge dent in the cost. But the biggest news from over the weekend is: I think my Stepmom & brother (he is 22) will be joining me as of Friday or Saturday!!!! That would be awesome. Now on to some pics:
My suitcase, books I'm taking along, and my new phone "skin":
IMG_2146.jpg

IMG_2148.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

Some photos for the days I missed posting (They may not add up to 9, but I promise I'll make up for it when I get back!!!):
101_0445.jpg

101_0433.jpg

101_0437.jpg

101_0409.jpg

101_0402.jpg

101_0385.jpg

101_0365.jpg

I'll definitely keep you posted about the camera. I will also be "tweeting" some photos from my phone while I'm there, too. Click here for my Twitter page. My tweets will start at 4am Thursday!!! I am going to try to get on here every day until I leave, too. Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good morning April!

Just a few more days and you'll be in Walt Disney World! I'm so happy for you (and a bit jealous 'cause I still have 4 months to wait).

You said you did nothing this weekend but it looks like you started getting your stuff together. That's something in my book.

You're right about waking up at 4:00 a.m. for Disney. I wouldn't want to wake up at 4 for anything else but for Disney, I can certainly live with it.:thumbsup2

Good morning April!

Just a few more days and you'll be in Walt Disney World! I'm so happy for you (and a bit jealous 'cause I still have 4 months to wait).

You said you did nothing this weekend but it looks like you started getting your stuff together. That's something in my book.

You're right about waking up at 4:00 a.m. for Disney. I wouldn't want to wake up at 4 for anything else but for Disney, I can certainly live with it.:thumbsup2

Hey, Lisa!! I see you started a PTR..I'm going to head right over & subscribe. I'm sure I already have catching up to do!
I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself. :hyper: I decided against a new camera yet. I will wait a few months. I need tires, too, and that is much more important since I do 600 miles a week. :rolleyes:

Woot ... 3 more days and you will be in your happy place...:woohoo:

Now the forecast says no rain until Sunday & temps in the mid-70's. :woohoo:

Yeah You...:yay:

I want to hear some Macintosh mischief stories!!! :yay:

Hmmm....like the time he ate the little Mickey that came with the Wilderness Lodge Lincoln Logs...and I found bits of him -like the head and feet on the floor? or the time I found him up on the dining room table but he was stuck...because he had seen the cat do it and couldn't figure out how to get down...? Or maybe you'd rather hear about his ADHD when we go out for a walk and he's too busy tracking scents to focus on what he's supposed to be doing...and then we have to go out again 1/2 an hour later...Trust me...Marley had nothing on him...:confused3

But ...he is really affectionate and sweet and he's ours...we just need to find a more assertive trainer...(or maybe I have to get more assertive...

Quick update from my phone- we have had no internet at work all day. I have a night meeting & I have been going non-stop since before 6am. I'm exhausted!Worse- I'm freaking a little because I have to do online check-in for Southwest tomorrow! If I can't get online here, I will completely freak. I can do it from my phone, but then what about printing my boarding pass? I don't know. I'm too tired to even think & now I have to go wrap up an open space plan we have been working on for 2 years. Yikes! I'll post tomorrow if I can- if not, I inserted my twitter link. Have a great weekend, everyone!!!!

Hey april!
I hope you were able to do your online check in and print your passes...I'm so happy to hear that your family will be able to to join you for part of your trip...HAVE A GREAT TIME!
:wave2: Connie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter