No longer solo at YC in Jan! Update-p.16- photos & leaving in the AM!!!

Hey april!
I hope you were able to do your online check in and print your passes...I'm so happy to hear that your family will be able to to join you for part of your trip...HAVE A GREAT TIME!
:wave2: Connie
Thanks, Connie! You're the best!

You can have the Southwest people reprint your boarding pass. No worries. :goodvibes

THANK GOODNESS!!!!! :worship::worship::worship:

Have a great time! That's wonderful that your family will be joining you!

Thanks! I hope I take enough photos to entertain everyone.

Have a super fantastic doubly terrific time! We will all be sitting here waitin' on you to get back and tell us all about your trip!

Picture400.jpg

Picture250.jpg

100_2079.jpg

201001091.jpg

100_2062.jpg

Picture391.jpg

100_2004.jpg

Picture244.jpg

Picture390.jpg

I FINALLY have internet service back at work!!! :woohoo: I just wanted to throw in a few photos before I go. I'm so excited! At this time tomorrow, I will be checking into Yacht Club. Thanks for following along- I hope you join me for my TR when I get back!
:goofy: :figment: :dumbo: :stitch: :simba: :ccat: :donald: :tigger: :hmghost: :mickeyjum

I was afraid that we wouldn't be chatting with you before you left. That's why I posted the message earlier today. I don't know what we did before internet?:confused3

I hope that you have an absolutely fabulous time and soak up lots of Florida sun! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you come back...:thumbsup2

Happy travels...:yay:

I was afraid that we wouldn't be chatting with you before you left. That's why I posted the message earlier today. I don't know what we did before internet?:confused3

Thanks!!! I was LOST without e-mail at work. That really is how I communicate with everyone here, since we are al located in different buildings in Town. I had a gazillion e-mails to send out today!!

I hope that you have an absolutely fabulous time and soak up lots of Florida sun! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you come back...:thumbsup2

Happy travels...:yay:

Thanks!!! I am planning to soak up as much of the sun as I possibly can.

After MUCH trouble with the Southwest website & internet connection issues here today, I FINALLY printed my boarding pass!!!!!! :woohoo: So I am officially outta here at 4pm & I should be home by 5:30. I have to take Isis outside, feed the turtles, do 30 minutes on the treadmill, pack what's left to pack, take a shower, and eat dinner. I want to get to sleep early- I say that EVERY time- but I won't. :rolleyes: John is dropping me off at the airport "on his way" to work- which is actually about 40 minutes out of his way. We have to leave at 4am. :scared1: Disney is the ONLY thing that will get me out of bed before 6am. So I will be off bright & early- armed with my 16GB memory card for my camera & my new phone with a twitter photo app...I can twitter photos from my phone while I'm there. My twitter page is http://twitter.com/aprilisis I am definitely going to miss you guys, but it is a short trip. I DO know this: I am definitely going back in October for AT LEAST 7 days- maybe 10!!!! I think I will book the bounceback if I can. :yay:

I'm posting from my phone- home safe & sound. I'll start a TR ASAP & post a link from here. I took 1000+ photos & have some stories to share. Crowds were horrendous, but the weather was great!

Hello April!
Glad you made it back home! and had a good time. I can't believe the crowds were bad this time of the year. The info you asked for I will send to you tomorrow.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip... popcorn::
Connie

I'm posting from my phone- home safe & sound. I'll start a TR ASAP & post a link from here. I took 1000+ photos & have some stories to share. Crowds were horrendous, but the weather was great!

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures....:surfweb:

Hello April!
Glad you made it back home! and had a good time. I can't believe the crowds were bad this time of the year. The info you asked for I will send to you tomorrow.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip... popcorn::
Connie

Thanks! TR will start soon...as soon as I catch up at work. :rolleyes:

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures....:surfweb:

I have a lot to tell for such a short trip!!! :thumbsup2

Glad that you made it home safely. Of course, I can't wait to see all of your pictures and read all about your trip. Catch up at work quickly!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts