No magic band for quick trip how does that work?

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
i have a band from old trip with a ticket on it. Nephew does not have a MB. Got him a ticket and linked to my MDE do we get a hard ticket there that has the 3 FP on them. He will not care that we does not have a MB. We have lots could I get his ticket on one of those that have no tickets left?

MB are not transferrable. If the ticket you got for him was sent as an e-ticket you should be able to request a hard ticket at guest services. Try the TPAS board if you have other questions - you will get a quicker response than posting here.

i have a band from old trip with a ticket on it. Nephew does not have a MB. Got him a ticket and linked to my MDE do we get a hard ticket there that has the 3 FP on them. He will not care that we does not have a MB. We have lots could I get his ticket on one of those that have no tickets left?

Tickets are never "on" the Magic Band. The band is just a link to your MDE account and the profile you have set up. If your nephew has a profile on your MDE and you have linked his ticket number, then you can make FPs and such for him there. When you arrive, Guest Services (or any ticket window) can provide you with the RFID card ticket media for that ticket number. That card will also link to your MDE for access to the FPs etc. You shouldn't have a problem.

Nothing is on the magic band.
Its all linked on MDE and the band just accesses the info.
If he does not have a band or hard ticket you'll want to either buy him a band or go to will call and have them give you a hard ticket.
No you cannot give him an old band that was not linked to him originally.
You can make FP+ selections for him now even without a hard ticket or band because like I said its linked on MDE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter