No More California Grill Brunch? or a glitch

HappyGrape

DIS Veteran
I noticed something strange this morning, California brunch options disappeared. I can only see dinner and times from 5 pm on Sundays.

I wonder if there is some IT bug or are they changing something?

Last edited:
I have called Disney twice about this. I was not surprised that each CM told me there was no problem and that the brunch must be fully booked. I tried to explain that when something is fully booked it doesn’ “disappear.” I don’t know what is going on but one CM did think it has been discontinued! :sad:

Tried to schedule for Nov 4th at 180 dauys and couldn't find anything available...so sad we loved to start our vacay with a stop here....anyone done Raglan Road brunch?

I hope they don't stop it. I have an ADR in August. They are still showing the brunch menu but you can't make reservations for the brunch. Strange.

Has anyone been able to book for mid December? Today was my 180 days for Dec 16th and at 6:30 am there was nothing. Was it really full or just not available to book yet?

The latest brunch reservation I could find was for August 12th- every Sunday after that shows as no availability.

think you're right...there does seem to be a glitch....been trying everyday since 180 to book for November...even have touring plans searching...nothing ever opens up...it's the only reservation I am missing for our trip.

I heard a rumor... Not sure if it's true, ( I guess that's why they're rumors, lol) that they were no longer going to do that brunch. Again, I could be wrong...

I hope they don’t stop offering the brunch. But I really hope they don’t cancel the ones already scheduled and booked.

I hope they don’t stop offering the brunch. But I really hope they don’t cancel the ones already scheduled and booked.
That has never happened that I am aware of. If they are going to do a refurb, or just stop a specific dining event, it is just no longer offered. They let the earlier ADRs play out until the end. They then just don't make new ADRs.

Last edited:
I had a Cali Brunch booked for Dec 9 but had to move our vacation up a week. I successfully transferred the ADR to someone who needed it but I wanted to confirm that there were reservations "out there". Sadly I cannot find a California Grill brunch for our new date of 12/2 so we are curious about Ragland Road brunch. Can anyone weigh in on that?

I had a Cali Brunch booked for Dec 9 but had to move our vacation up a week. I successfully transferred the ADR to someone who needed it but I wanted to confirm that there were reservations "out there". Sadly I cannot find a California Grill brunch for our new date of 12/2 so we are curious about Ragland Road brunch. Can anyone weigh in on that?

I wish I saw this cancellation that's the exact date we needed... I've been trying since 180!!

I was just now able to book California Grill brunch on 1/27/19. This was on the website. App still
shows only dinner. There were times available for every Sunday in January (for 2 people).

Last edited:
I was just able to book for January 20 as well. Multiple times available for 4. Guessing that they must've been waiting for some reason to release January dates.

Yay, thank you so much for the heads up! I was also able to get the Ca Grill brunch I was stalking, for Feb 3. Similarly, the Dine with Imagineer dinner at Citricos finally showed up for Jan and Feb, so I was able to finally book that, too. This was a happy morning. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!