No More Paper, No More Books (for 2 Weeks)! - PTR for Jan '13!

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
Hi guys! I figured it's about time to start my PTR for two reasons: (1) I don't think DFi can take any more of my blather about Disney related things and (2) because I'm almost done with FINALS!!!

We leave for Florida in a week from today, and then we head up to Orlando on January 2nd which is only two weeks away! :-) I've been planning this trip so long that I can't believe that it's finally happening soon! We finally got engaged so we planned this trip to celebrate our engagement and to get some time to ourselves to relax and just veg out together.

I was a true resort changer this time. I originally booked at POR back when I made the reservation in May. Since then I have changed to CSR, back to POR, then POP. Finally, with the discount that Disney offered, I decided to go with a standard view at AKL! :banana: I'm so excited to be going there, even if I don't have a savannah view!

My fiance doesn't really care where we stay, but he has mentioned in the past that he thought it would be cool to watch the animals from our hotel, so I hope he really enjoys it. He's not one to be impressed by much, but you can occasionally get him psyched about stuff. (The California Grill is one of those things :worship:) He's not a big Disney fan, but he really likes how excited I get about it, so he doesn't put up a fight and he does try to get into it when we're there.

Unfortunately, this means I have no one to talk to about the trip. :faint: So... I've come here. At least I can talk about my awesome trip with people who will really appreciate it! :-)

Okay I think I've written enough for now, I'll be back later to add more details including our itinerary and ADRs (not that there's many of them).

For now I'll just leave you a picture of my favorite little guy who I've been cuddling a ton recently so he won't be too mad when I leave him for two whole weeks.
F00F0497-1979-4C69-A197-36E0C3280057-5451-00000760E83D283C.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter