No more pool hopping at SAB

Kevin Stringer

Chat Host
DVC pool hopping privileges at Stormalong Bay will cease when the Beach Club Villas open in July.

I can understand why, but it seems a bit unfair that members staying in the Beach Club Villas will be able to pool hop to the Boardwalk, but not the other way round.

We can still use all other pools on site except the Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Kev

I'm not overjoyed about this , but I can understand why it has come about. I honestly feel that DVC members aren't really the problem with WDW pools, but it is other people from outside ( often locals) that use WDW hotel pools without due cause that are one of the reasons for this happening. I hope they bring in measures to stop those people as well.

It would be nice, IMHO, if they find a use for River Country as a theme pool for WL and Fort Wilderness. Adding in DVC membership ( on a "temporary" basis) as a bona fide reason to use that pool complex ( while staying in DVC lodgings). It would be a good compomise if they ever did away with pool hopping altogether and IMHO with the DVC membership growing and DI and EP on the horizon one that is inevitable, as the number of DVC members continues to grow. RC is really a little too good/large to be "just a resort pool" for FW and WL but if added to the DVC membership I think that makes sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!