• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NO More Tiffany

rav4lcrv

Mouseketeer
We had reserved Tiffany for pick up, they never showed up. We went down by the usual pick up area and a Tiffany driver was there picking up someone else, he said he would call for another car, we waited 15 minutes and no car, took cab which is right there anyway for the same price, it's just nice to have someone meet you there for a quicker ride, guess we'll have to try someone else in OCT.

That's a bummer. Did you call TTC for an explanation? What about your return to the airport?

rav4lcrv
That's terrible!!! This is one more reason for me to go with my decision to go with Yourride for our trip in November.

I had researched both and listened to the pro's & con's, and looks like more pro's for Yourride and more con's for TIffany..

That's a shame and I know it could happen with any car service, but I don't recall it happening with Yourride.

I hope you had a great vacation other than that start to it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter