No more towel characters

I think had the been able to continue to make them as they wanted (as pixie dust) vs. having guests demand them, they wouldn't have ever been stopped. But when Disney started to get complaints from guests because little johnnie or susie didn't get their bunny made out of washclothes it was the end of it. The Internet killed it.

I think had the been able to continue to make them as they wanted (as pixie dust) vs. having guests demand them, they wouldn't have ever been stopped. But when Disney started to get complaints from guests because little johnnie or susie didn't get their bunny made out of washclothes it was the end of it. The Internet killed it.

I agree. It was never a guarantee that you'd get towel characters and when people came to expect them all the time it became more trouble than it was worth.

We received a towel Animal last week at French quarter. The kids were very excited and I was surprised because I thought that wasn't a thing anymore.

We received a towel Animal last week at French quarter. The kids were very excited and I was surprised because I thought that wasn't a thing anymore.
I don't know about everyone else, but I like to go out of my way to point out my surprise and appreciation to let Disney know how important pant these things are to making my Disney experience magical. Hopefully continued positive feedback will bring these things we love back!

We went in October for our anniversary. Stayed at Coronado,Springs. We had THE BEST Mousekeeper❤❤ I thought towel animals were a thing of the past, but we came "home" every day/night to multiple towel animals! Kissing swans, ghosts, various heart shapes, kissing animals AND she cut fresh flowers everyday and put them on our bedside table and the desk. She left heart shaped confetti, balloons, Mardi grad beads. It was so lo let and definitely pixie dust, because we went expecting nothing, we had zero expectations, except just being alone!!

I don't know about everyone else, but I like to go out of my way to point out my surprise and appreciation to let Disney know how important pant these things are to making my Disney experience magical. Hopefully continued positive feedback will bring these things we love back!

But on the other hand, if they're not allowed I don't want to get anyone in trouble

We went in October for our anniversary. Stayed at Coronado,Springs. We had THE BEST Mousekeeper❤❤ I thought towel animals were a thing of the past, but we came "home" every day/night to multiple towel animals! Kissing swans, ghosts, various heart shapes, kissing animals AND she cut fresh flowers everyday and put them on our bedside table and the desk. She left heart shaped confetti, balloons, Mardi grad beads. It was so lo let and definitely pixie dust, because we went expecting nothing, we had zero expectations, except just being alone!!
That is just amazing! We were at POR last week and did get towel animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter