No One Loses Weight Like Gaston - November 2015 W.I.S.H Challenge

courtneybeth

Boston Runnah - 2018
:welcome:

Greetings friends to our poor provincial French town for the
“No One Loses Weight Like Gaston - November 2015 W.I.S.H. Challenge!”

My name is @courtneybeth and I’ll be hosting this challenge along with the help of my friend Gaston.

giphy.gif

Gaston is our town’s favorite guy. If you asked the townsfolk here, you’d be told that they’re awed and inspired by him. It’s not very hard to see why :love1:

tumblr_inline_n4gc1aiynA1rezi6d.gif

(Ladies, I know how you feel. Seriously – he’s a hunk!)

A big congrats to everyone finishing the October Challenge – you all did so wonderful!
And a big THANK YOU to @DisPup75 and @JacknSally for running the challenge.
You left extremely big shoes to fill and I’m a bit overwhelmed and nervous that I won’t do as well as you fabulous ladies.

Welcome to your new home for the next 30 days.
Everyone is welcome to participate – whether you’re a returning friend or newbie.
You can join us at any time and begin the first step of your journey to a better you!
We’re a positive bubble of pixie dust – all encouragement with no drama. pixiedust:

Once you set your goal for the month, you can check in as little or as much as you’d like.
All we need from you is a progress report before the Monday of the new week.
I’ll post your percentage progress report so you can see how you’re ranking with the rest of the group.
The more you put in, the more you’ll get out of it.

So what do we do in between weigh-ins?
Chat about Weight Watchers, DISNEY, MFP, fitbits, food, DISNEY, recipes, walking, progress reports, DISNEY, coaching moments, etc.
If this sounds fun then this place is for you! Nothing is off limits!

Get ready to get “biceps to spare” and look your best – my what a guy… Gaston!
giphy.gif

This month we are CHALLENGING ourselves to make real PROGRESS on this journey to be slimmer and healthier. Participating is EASY! All you need to do is decide on your goal (5 pounds off, 10% down, 10K steps a day, etc) and devise a PLAN to reach that goal.

Share your progress with us along the way and watch the color of your name change throughout the month!

PERCENTAGE TOWARD GOAL

1% -10%
11% - 20%
21% - 30%
31% - 40%
41% - 50%
51% - 60%
61% - 70%
71% - 80%
81% - 90%
91% - 99%

100% OR MORE!

It will be up to YOU to decide on your goal, your plan, and to report your progress either here on the thread or through a private message every weekend - I'll accept progress reports anytime Friday through Sunday, but will try to update the list of participants every Monday morning.

If you have multiple goals for the month (example: "I plan to walk 30 minutes a day AND I plan to drink 64oz of water a day") please EITHER pick one goal to use for your progress reports OR average them both together when giving your report. It's just much easier for tracking this way. If you only use one of your goals for progress reports, that doesn't mean we don't want to hear how you're doing on your other goals!

NOTE: I am on the West Coast so some things may be posted around 9-10am PST.

Last edited:

Wow - what an amazing amount of participation so far.... and I haven't even promoted the new challenge yet.

Get started thinking about your goals for the month - it'll be the first question of the day!

Hey Courtneybeth....please add me to the list. I'm in....even though this is my Disney trip month...packing on the Disney pounds! I will try to be conservative and set a realistic goal. And ditto to last months hostesses.....I love your devotion and attention to the site!

Participants
@courtneybeth
@JacknSally
@DisPup75
@flvy
@disneycheerleader
@CruisingKate
@Flossbolna
@LindseyJo22
@bigsis1970
@pjlla

Future Hosting Schedule
- December 2015 - @pjlla
- January 2016 - ???
- February 2016 - ???

While we have a host for next month, we need someone to get us off to a great start in the new year. Any takers for January?
Please sign me up for January! That way in December....I can think of a theme for the New Year. I would love to host!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!