No premium magic bands currently available?

Just ordered 6 themed magic bands with No issues....at least until they are supposed to ship.

Just recieved conf email stating they will ship in 5-7 days.

I just picked 4 and the only issue I had was the one's I picked out wouldn't let the order go through. I tried EPCOT, Haunted Mansion and Pirates. Finally I just chose a free orange one for myself and the order then went through. So my 2 kids and wife were able to get their's and I really don't care I'm fine with the color one. I also immediately received the confirmation email which was correct so now hopefully the order arrives correctly.

I'm not even able to see the page to edit my magicband order. I keep getting the 7 dwarfs saying they are working on the page. Is that the case for anyone else?
This could be an issue resolved by clearing your cache or using another browser. I just checked and there is a new stock of bands so try again if you haven't already.

This could be an issue resolved by clearing your cache or using another browser. I just checked and there is a new stock of bands so try again if you haven't already.
It actually had to do with the fact that we checked the box to agree to the terms and conditions on our free bands when we couldn't see the ones we wanted to upgrade to a few days ago, essentially not allowing any more edits or changes to the order. The new magic band ordering is not really clear on how to go about this whole process. I've spoken to many lovely cast members about all of this, but really if they laid it out better they could avoid a lot of frustrated guests.

Has anyone seen the treats magic band available as an upgrade lately? I keep missing the window when they first drop and by the time I get to the site there are only a few choices left.

Has anyone seen the treats magic band available as an upgrade lately? I keep missing the window when they first drop and by the time I get to the site there are only a few choices left.

I havent seen that one since the first roll out and Ive been checking often. I had my eyes on that one too but my time was getting close so I settled on something else while it was working yesterday..

I havent seen that one since the first roll out and Ive been checking often. I had my eyes on that one too but my time was getting close so I settled on something else while it was working yesterday..

Thanks for letting me know! I will likely do the same. Have a great trip!!

Could someone tell me if I have to hit the "complete" button after each individual choice for our party of 5? I am afraid I will not be able to go back to choose the other 4. Or is this just to complete that one band?

Could someone tell me if I have to hit the "complete" button after each individual choice for our party of 5? I am afraid I will not be able to go back to choose the other 4. Or is this just to complete that one band?

Only hit complete when you have chosen all magic bands. Hitting complete will take you to the payment section.

I’m afraid to know the answer to this... I ordered 2 upgraded bands and 2 solid colored bands today. FINALLY I was able to get my order to go through. Only now in MDE the circle next to my name is white instead of having a little photo of my Haunted Mansion Magic Band. My daughter’s Villains band is displayed. Does that mean I won’t get the band I purchased? I have the email confirmation that is correct.

I’m afraid to know the answer to this... I ordered 2 upgraded bands and 2 solid colored bands today. FINALLY I was able to get my order to go through. Only now in MDE the circle next to my name is white instead of having a little photo of my Haunted Mansion Magic Band. My daughter’s Villains band is displayed. Does that mean I won’t get the band I purchased? I have the email confirmation that is correct.

you should be fine. If there is a mistake, the confirmation email will be proof to fix the error. Took a bit before my fiancees band showed up as correct.

I saw the treats band this afternoon. There were 45 bands showing at that point but even though it was shown I couldn’t select it. It must have already sold out.

you should be fine. If there is a mistake, the confirmation email will be proof to fix the error. Took a bit before my fiancees band showed up as correct.

Thank you- fingers crossed!

It would be so much easier/more pleasant if Disney offered a $15 off voucher for bands on ShopDisney.com and just either link them to your account at checkout (since the sites use the same creds) or just have you add them to your account when they arrive. Then there wouldn't be any of this trouble trying to work with this glitchy site/issues with bands being out of stock.

I have the same issue and have seen others post the same, just for the Haunted Mansion band, though. I already have the band and it’s the correct one.

Happened to me also and I got the right haunted mansion band in the mail! You should be good!

I haven't even been able to access the Magic Band selection page for two days, to even select the colored bands - two days of the Seven Dwarfs and 'We're Working on It' screen.

I just received ours and we had one of each in the package.

Does anyone know, if you have one enhanced band and one plain one, do you get both in the same package, or does the enhanced one come first, then the plain one 30 days before arrival as usual?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter