No premium magic bands currently available?

It would be so much easier/more pleasant if Disney offered a $15 off voucher for bands on ShopDisney.com and just either link them to your account at checkout (since the sites use the same creds) or just have you add them to your account when they arrive. Then there wouldn't be any of this trouble trying to work with this glitchy site/issues with bands being out of stock.
I totally agree. This would be so much easier.

Same. I'm just starting to think about an upcoming trip and thought why not splurge on premium bands only to find none available. Of course there was no message saying none available - to the contrary, plenty of language implying I could purchase them. I had to come here to find out why I couldn't see any premium bands.
I agree the whole thing is irritating!!

I seriously just want my Goofy Movie band - it has been a hard one to try to nab when they keep releasing like 5 at a time on the website.

I’ve trying to get Ariel and the birthday one since they open this option!!! And no luck so far... I have already desisted on the others I wanted!!!
Does sbd know if they release them at any specific time of the day?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Got our premium bands a couple of months ago. Found that there was not a particular time of day that was better. Just kept checking, maybe a couple of times a day. Wanted two bands, got one in the afternoon and the other in the early morning. Fortunately we had two reservations to work with. The thing that I do not like is they make you order for everyone in your group. It was me and my wife so when her band was available mine was not so I had to order a solid color band and then the same thing for her. We do not need anymore solid color bands.

I did check at ShopDisney.com and even there bands were sold out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!