No right,no wrong, no rules for me - I'm free *First solo trip 4/30-5/6* updated 8/29x3 *complete*

xlsm

Snow White
** Photobucket is being a jerk - my pictures are not showing up...in the process of moving them to another host**

What a long strange trip it's been!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143888229@N08/
Good morning! Hello! Welcome!

I'm so happy you're here to read all about my solo adventures to the wonderful world of Disney!!

If you are an old friend, thanks for coming back! If you're a new friend, I'm so excited to meet you!!

For anyone who would like to read how this trip came about, you can find my pre-trip report HERE and my other TRs/PTRs can be found in my signature :-)

Let's get down to business, shall we??

I will start with the basics...

Who: Me! S, a 30 something mom of two (X - 13, L - 11) and wife to M. PTO officer, over-doer, stresser outer.

What: A solo trip to WDW!! This was supposed to be a trip with my mother-in-law, but she changed her mind about going. I wasn't going to let that stop me!

When: April 30 - May 6

Where: My first stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge

This trip was so different from our usual family vacations, as I'm sure you can imagine. I carefully planned my days, but I seldom followed through with any of those plans!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143888229@N08/

Luckily, NOT following all those plans worked out incredibly well for me...most of the time!

I can't wait to share my adventures with you! From scoring fast passes and dining reservations last minute to a ride evacuation, there's LOTS to tell you!

Stick around and join in the fun!!

Last edited:
I'm here!! OMG I too am glad to put face to name! I saw you on Raeven's TR but I didn't' realize you'd be at Jock Lindsey's with her.
So now I put two and two together too...well, nice to officially meet you on the DIS :)
And I'm first to post! Yay! Looking forward to more!

I'm here and so excited to read about your adventure!:flower1:

I'm here! Yay you're back and you're TR-ing! Great, that was fun, now tell me MORE! :) Can't wait to hear all about the solo trip life. Still sad I missed you by such a small window, but hopefully another time.

I quietly followed you PTR but I thought Id come out of lurkdom for the trip report! Cant wait to hear all about the trip!

Can't wait to hear about your solo trip! Headed out to my first one in 21 days!

Yay!! I can't wait to read all about your awesome solo trip that I am soooooo jealous of!

I was terrible about commenting on your last TR (mostly b/c I wasn't on very much) but I have been more actively DIS-ing and and am going to eventually get around to starting my TR (FROM DECEMBER :rotfl:) so I am here and ready to go! :thumbsup2

I'm here :dogdance: From your intro it sounds like you had a really good trip, anxiously waiting to read aaaaalllllll about it!

I'm in! I'm excited to see what you though of touring solo and how your plans changed along the way! :thumbsup2

I'm also excited to see what you thought of Animal Kingdom Lodge - it's one of my favorite resorts!

Following along! Loved your winter trip report and disappeared from the boards for a bit, but I am back and see you ended up solo! Can't wait to read about your adventures!! My first stay to AKL will be in October and I can't wait to see how you enjoyed it!

I can't wait to hear about your stay at AKL. The resort looks gorgeous and I've heard mostly good things about it. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!