No Rivers of Light in December?

Kwdsue

Mouseketeer
Just saw the schedule for December and ROL wasn't listed. Is this something Disney might post closer to that time of year, or is it definitely not playing in December?

I'm guessing they're adjusting times. Same is true in July right now as they just extended park hours.

We were in DW just this past January and if I could remember correctly the times for ROL didn't come out until approximately 60 days out.

There are ROL dining packages available for December (at least my early Dec dates) so it seems certain that it will be running. Based on last year the first/only show seems to start between 6-6:30 as an idea for planning purposes.

Good one, Runnsally!

Thanks - will just plan that ROL will be showing at some point in early Dec. I know it gets mixed reviews, but I'd like to see it before I form my own opinion.:flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter