No room at The Plaza?

TheHill’s

Earning My Ears
Hello,

We’ve had to rearrange our March trip to July, so have missed the 180day window for ADR’s. Luckily we have been able to replicate our reservations from one trip to another but we are really struggling with The Plaza in Magic Kingdom. Is there planned refurb going on that I’ve missed or has it just become a super hard reservation to get?? I have literally gone through every day of our trip and clicked on every time and nothing comes up.
Hope someone can shed some light.
Thanks.

Go to *********** dot com-much easier to see the full schedule and what’s available. If nothing is available, set an alert,you get 6 for free! And they can be replaced as you use them! Highly suggest using text alert as you will see it instantly (if you don’t check your email every 2 seconds) and then you can click the link they send you in the text and it will take you to the Disney website right to your reservation

Go to *********** dot com-much easier to see the full schedule and what’s available. If nothing is available, set an alert,you get 6 for free! And they can be replaced as you use them! Highly suggest using text alert as you will see it instantly (if you don’t check your email every 2 seconds) and then you can click the link they send you in the text and it will take you to the Disney website right to your reservation
WOW thank you so much!!! I’m on it now!!👍🏻

WOW thank you so much!!! I’m on it now!!👍🏻
I am new on here and saw this tip and ignored it at first. But then was getting desperate for ohana and sci fi. For our April trip (which is probably not happening) I didn’t make those 2 adrs a priority and apparently I should have haha. But I was able to get them eventually even before things got crazy with parks closing etc...
Even if you get an alert for not an ideal time. Take what you can get but re set your alarm and you may get close to what you want. I feel like things became available at 60 days out and even more at 30 days out. I’m sure because fast passes become available to book for others and people may cancel a reservation so they can replace it with a fast pass. Priorities. Haha

I am new on here and saw this tip and ignored it at first. But then was getting desperate for ohana and sci fi. For our April trip (which is probably not happening) I didn’t make those 2 adrs a priority and apparently I should have haha. But I was able to get them eventually even before things got crazy with parks closing etc...
Even if you get an alert for not an ideal time. Take what you can get but re set your alarm and you may get close to what you want. I feel like things became available at 60 days out and even more at 30 days out. I’m sure because fast passes become available to book for others and people may cancel a reservation so they can replace it with a fast pass. Priorities. Haha

See this is why this site is so good!!! Thank you for sharing!
In the past we have never had problems with getting a reservation at The Plaza, Ill remember in future not to take that for granted.
Really really hope your April trip goes ahead. 🤞🏼

I also think they must be renovating... nothing for third week August???? For any party size

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter