No SDL calendar/schedule for April yet

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
I am a little frustrated that the calendar/schedule for the first part of April hasn’t been released. As I have been planning this trip, I’ve periodically checked the calendar. March was scheduled maybe even at the beginning of February? But so far no April...

I am a little frustrated that the calendar/schedule for the first part of April hasn’t been released. As I have been planning this trip, I’ve periodically checked the calendar. March was scheduled maybe even at the beginning of February? But so far no April...

Have you bought your tickets yet? We are planning a trip to SDL in August and I thought that I can just buy the tickets on my SDL App but it looks like the days only go up to April 23rd. Guess I am not used to the Asia parks since it's so easy at DL and WDW. :-) And I have been having trouble trying to create an account with HKDL - emailed Guest Services and both times, the solution they provided me didn't work. Might have to call them.

Have you bought your tickets yet? We are planning a trip to SDL in August and I thought that I can just buy the tickets on my SDL App but it looks like the days only go up to April 23rd. Guess I am not used to the Asia parks since it's so easy at DL and WDW. :-) And I have been having trouble trying to create an account with HKDL - emailed Guest Services and both times, the solution they provided me didn't work. Might have to call them.

I haven’t bought them yet. Since we’ll be there on a Chinese holiday, I am anxious to see what the park hours will be. It’s kinda crazy they don’t have anything posted!

I haven’t bought them yet. Since we’ll be there on a Chinese holiday, I am anxious to see what the park hours will be. It’s kinda crazy they don’t have anything posted!

I just checked the SDL website and now maybe, we will just book a room at the Toy Story Hotel because we can get tickets thru the hotel. Plus, my DD and I love Toy Story. LOL

Yes, that is a good thing that guests are sure to get tickets if staying at a Disney hotel.

We had the same thoughts when we were looking at SDL. They seem to be in no hurry to post schedules. Very different from what we're used to with WDW lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!