No snow at Hollywood Studios?

Jingle Bell Jingle Bam or Sunset Greetings?

I was there Thurs night and it snowed every few minutes during Sunset Greetings. We didn't stay for JBJB though.

Yep, plenty of soapy snow bubbleflakes this past Tuesday.

Dont feel so bad we have had no snow here in Chicago since early November and I was out raking leaves today!!! And the prediction is for no snow before Christmas!!

Chicago had a literal blizzard November 25th-26th. I know, I was one of the last flights allowed to land at O'Hare on the 25th.

OP, I'm sorry you didn't get the snope when you were there. :hug:

I have friends who shared pics of the snow at HS last night. Maybe it was only at a certain time or place? Sorry you didn't get to experience it!!!

Where where you looking : expecting snow that you didn’t get it?

By JBJB or by sunset Greetings?

You can hear when the machine is on blowing the snoap,did you not hear it.I ask because yesterday for example in Sunset blvd you could hear the machines and you could see it coming out but it wasnt going in the street,I'm assuming it was the wind.In Hollywood blvd after JBJB it was coming down heavy.

On Saturday, plenty of snoap on Hollywood Boulevard after JBJB and also on/off during Sunset Seasons Greetings on Sunset Boulevard. Agree the blowing machine noise is pretty noticeable in many spots.

No fake snow is fine with me. I moved to Florida many years ago to get away from the snow, fake or otherwise. And I know what you're thinking, GADisneyDad14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!