No video on iTunes, what am I doing wrong?

Michele

DIS Veteran
I see the link to watch the new video on the show notes page, but it's not showing up on iTunes so I can watch it on my iPod.

I am already subscribed to Dis-TV, I tried update podcast, nothing new comes up. I tried clicking the add to iTunes button on the Dis TV link but it doesn't list any new video on the iStore either.

Anyone else able to get it on the iPod. What am I doing wrong.

Don't know Michele....mine's not working either. I get audio but no video; only a still of the first frame....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

Don't know Michele....mine's not working either. I get audio but no video; only a still of the first frame....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

I've done that before, if you try to go into the video from Music:Podcasts, instead you have to go into Video:Video podcasts.

See if that will work.

Same thing happened to me - you have to watch the video on your IPod by going into Video Podcasts on your IPod. There should be an entry in there for the DIS Unplugged and you can watch the video there. If you try and watch the video from the audio podcast menu, it will only play the sound.

Thx
Pete

Aaahhh...thanks Pete! I guess I have to be smarter than the iPod, huh?

Keep up the great work! I am LOVING the podcast!

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

Same thing happened to me - you have to watch the video on your IPod by going into Video Podcasts on your IPod. There should be an entry in there for the DIS Unplugged and you can watch the video there. If you try and watch the video from the audio podcast menu, it will only play the sound.

Thx
Pete

Wait....Pete!!

That was a secondary question on the thread. I'm not getting the video podcasts at all on iTunes. I have DIS Tv loaded already, I watch Wishes all the time, but these new ones are not showing up on iTunes.

If I search iTunes store for DIS TV, the last one shown is Osborne Family Lights.

Am I the only one this is happening too.

I know I can watch these videos on my computer instead, but I really want them on my iPod.

Thanks for any help

I don't see it either, You are not alone!

I hate to sound rude but are you both saying that you're not getting the 2 new videos to download via iTunes at all? (I'm only asking to make sure I give you the correct steps to rectify this)

--Mr. DB

I don't see it in itunes but I can log on the wdwinfo site and view it there but not in itunes.
I am very new to this.. just got the ipod last weekend so I may be doing something wrong
Thanks for any help.

Are you subscribed to the podcast via iTunes? If so you should be able to click the right facing arrow to the right of the name of the Podcast and that should take you to the iTunes store entry for the podcast that lists all the other podcasts.. From there you should be able to add the videos and force them to download (those are the steps I had to go through to force the videos to download).

--Mr. DB

Update:
Here's an image of what I'm talking about. It's just too large for me to post in the thread but if you click it should work.

Example of adding the videos Part 1
Example of adding the videos Part 2

I am subscribed and I had to do that to get this weeks podcast but the video is not listed there even if I do those steps. The first one listed is the christmas lights in MGM

Its ok, I saw them online but I want to see the new ones that come out so I hope I can figure this out.

I am subscribed and I had to do that to get this weeks podcast but the video is not listed there even if I do those steps. The first one listed is the christmas lights in MGM

Its ok, I saw them online but I want to see the new ones that come out so I hope I can figure this out.

The confusion might be that Pete didn't set these two new videos as DisTV segments. They show up in iTunes as regular DisUnplugged segments (except their video..confusing..I know..but it's not my fault).

--Mr. DB

The confusion might be that Pete didn't set these two new videos as DisTV segments. They show up in iTunes as regular DisUnplugged segments (except their video..confusing..I know..but it's not my fault).

--Mr. DB

OK, now we are getting somewhere. I was searching only in DIS TV, I will go check for them in the regular Dis Unplugged

BTW, yes, I am subscribed to both the Dis Unplugged and DIS TV.

OK, now we are getting somewhere. I was searching only in DIS TV, I will go check for them in the regular Dis Unplugged

BTW, yes, I am subscribed to both the Dis Unplugged and DIS TV.

Yeah, it's weird in that at home I had to force iTunes to download the videos by going to the iTunes store while at work the podcast updated overnight and downloaded them itself. I have no idea why the two computers act different but they do...

--Mr. DB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter