nobody ever posts about disney here.....lets talk!!!!!

Let's see if I can play catch-up.

anything disney
seriously, anything.
Whats your opinion on EPCOT as of today?
Do you like Captain EO?
Do you like MISSION:SPACE?
Did you like the more educational EPCOT CENTER of the 80's?
Do you like the name EPCOT CENTER or EPCOT better?

1. I like it a lot.
  2. I LOVE Captain EO
  3. I've never been on M:S
  4. No?
  5. Just plain Epcot is fine, although (slightly off topic) the "Epcot Centre" twitter is hands down my favorite twitter acc.

What are your favorite areas of EPCOT?
What new additions to Disney World / Land are you most looking forward to?
If you could go to any Disney park around the world, where and why?

1. France pavilion, Japan pavilion, Italian pavilion.
  2. I can tell you that I'm NOT looking forward to the Star Wars additions to either parks in the US
  3. While I'm faithful to my home (WDW), I'd love to visit DLR one day.

If Disneyland were to open a 3rd gate (or Disney World with a 5th) what do you think it would be themed as?
Do you think people overrate Disneyland?
How many times have you been to Disney, where did you stay, and do you know when you are going again?

1. While I don't necessarily want to see a 3rd/5th gate, I have no doubt in my mind that if Disney were to open another gate in the US it would be a franchise-themed park. :sad2:
  2. Can't say, I've never been. I feel like people are very harsh about it, though? I always hear about how it's too crowded and small.
  3. 4. Once was a day trip when I was little and staying in Daytona Beach, once at the Contemporary Resort in 2010, once at the Grand Floridian in 2014, and once at the Wilderness Lodge in 2015. Nooo, I don't know when I'm going again :sad:

Any Disney movie / TV show that you can't stop watching?
Recently, a list of Disney movies to be released by 2019 has been posted, which are you most hyped for?
What do you think makes you passionate about Disney?

Next is a recommendation to me :D , but what time is the best to visit Disney parks and why? As I've only been in the summer and soon Spring!

1. Sadly, I think I've aged out of Disney Channel TV :guilty: they don't offer it on my university's cable programming. But I can't stop watching Newsies or The Little Mermaid or Peter Pan. What else is new?
  2. MOANA!!!
  3. I like the fantasy and adventure of everything Disney, even/especially in the parks. It's an escape from every day life.
  4. I've only visited in summer, but I'm dying to visit in early October one year.

What is everyone's favorite Disney princess, and why?
Is there an obscure Disney character that is your favorite?
Do you have a favorite Disney short? (I DO!)

1. Ariel. She's absolutely perfect.
  2. Do Jack Kelly and Katherine Plumber/Pulitzer count as obscure?
  3. I do, and it's Feast. This question reminded me to watch the shorts while they're on Netflix. Thank you :teeth:

Is there any Disney quote from anything that you always find yourself saying, or singing?
Favorite Disney villain, and why?

1. I can't stop singing "I've Got a Dream" from Tangled.
  2. Cruella De Vil. She's sassy and stylish and fabulous (except for when she tries to kill puppies).

If you could be in any Disney movie, live action or animated, which one would you be in?

1. Live action: Newsies. Animated: Peter Pan

Which Disney character can you most closely relate to, and why?
Is there a Disney character that you feel is overrated?

1. I think Jasmine, Belle, and Ariel sum up my life quite nicely. Always looking to get away from where I am. Then again, I'm a bit like Peter Pan, I refuse to grow up. And a little bit like Tinkerbell, I get jealous easily and I'm sassy and fabulous.
  2. Every single character from Frozen. And I love Frozen.

What is your favorite Disney song?
What is your favorite Disney movie?

1. Carrying the Banner from Newsies for nostalgic reasons.
  2. Peter Pan. The overarching aesthetic of the animation is lovely and beautiful and marvelous for its time period. I love the whimsy and nostalgia of it all.
MY TURN!!!

----

1. Have you ever seen a Disney live theatre production (on broadway, touring, or even in a community/school theatre)?
  2. What's your favorite Disney-related memory of all time?
  3. Do you collect anything Disney?
  4. What are your opinions on franchised lands (I.E. Star Wars themed lands) in the parks?
mine in short:
  1. Beauty and the Beast (high school), Mary Poppins (Broadway), Aladdin (twice on Broadway), Newsies (8 times on Broadway)
  2. Meeting Mickey Mouse for the last time on my last WDW vacation. It was very sweet and sentimental. Although out of parks, getting to hug my sister after seeing Frozen in theater with her and seeing Newsies for the last time were pretty great, too.
  3. Tsum-Tsums, Alex and Anis, pins, and pressed pennies.
  4. They have absolutely NO place in Disneyland and I don't like seeing them in WDW either. But I can see the need/demand for them in overseas parks.

Whats your opinion on EPCOT as of today?
Do you like Captain EO?
Do you like MISSION:SPACE?
Did you like the more educational EPCOT CENTER of the 80's?
Do you like the name EPCOT CENTER or EPCOT better?

1. Epcot is my absolute favorite Disney park. Yes, there are some areas that need improvement (such as the empty pavilions in Future World), but all in all, it is still an amazing and one of a kind theme park.
2. Hate it. Good riddance to it.
3. I do. But.....I like the Green version :)
4. In some ways, yes. I really wish we still has Horizons and the original Journey into Imagination. There's strengths and weaknesses to both eras of Epcot.
5. EPCOT

What are your favorite areas of EPCOT?
What new additions to Disney World / Land are you most looking forward to?
If you could go to any Disney park around the world, where and why?

1. My favorite area of Epcot is The World Showcase. I also really really love The Land pavilion.
2. STAR WARS LAND. TOY STORY LAND. Everything that's coming to Hollywood Studios.
3. The only Disney resort I've ever been to is Walt Disney World. My goal is to visit all of the parks, but the one I want to visit the most is Disneyland because it is the park that started it all.

If Disneyland were to open a 3rd gate (or Disney World with a 5th) what do you think it would be themed as?
Do you think people overrate Disneyland?
How many times have you been to Disney, where did you stay, and do you know when you are going again?

1. I really don't think either resort needs to open a new park right now, but if one was to open, I would LOVE to see a park like DisneySea
2. Not at all. Disneyland seems just as great (and some ways maybe even better) than the Magic Kingdom.
3. I've been to Walt Disney World 13 times and I've stayed at Dixie Landings/Port Orleans Riverside (yes, I've stayed there under both names), Animal Kingdom Lodge (at both Kidani Village and the Jambo House), Wilderness Lodge (both the resort and villas), Saratoga Springs, Coronado Springs, and The Polynesian. And I'm not sure when I'm going back to yet.

Any Disney movie / TV show that you can't stop watching?
Recently, a list of Disney movies to be released by 2019 has been posted, which are you most hyped for?
What do you think makes you passionate about Disney?

Next is a recommendation to me :D , but what time is the best to visit Disney parks and why? As I've only been in the summer and soon Spring!

1. Basically any Pixar movie (except Cars. or Cars 2. just no.). Or any of the Princess movies (especially Tangled and Beauty and the Beast).
2. Moana! Finding Dory! Basically all the Star Wars and Marvel movies! Toy Story 4!
3. Disney has basically been there since I was a couple months old, and I ever since then, I just kept going back to WDW, seeing Disney movies, studying the history of the company, etc. and just began to love it even more.
4. My most favorite time to visit Walt Disney World is in September or October! The parks are all decked out for Fall and Halloween and some of my most favorite Disney Parks experiences happen at that time such as Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Epcot's Food and Wine Festival! September usually has lighter crowds that October, but even with that, both are great times to go!

What is everyone's favorite Disney princess, and why?
Is there an obscure Disney character that is your favorite?
Do you have a favorite Disney short? (I DO!)

1. Mine is a tie between Rapunzel and Ariel!
2. you can probably tell from my username......THE ORANGE BIRD FROM THE SUNSHINE TREE TERRACE (he needs more love.)
3. I adore the old Mickey Mouse cartoons. My favorite is Clock Cleaners. (fun fact: a couple years ago, I got a Clock Cleaners ornament for Christmas and it's the cutest thing)

1. Have you ever seen a Disney live theatre production (on broadway, touring, or even in a community/school theatre)?
  2. What's your favorite Disney-related memory of all time?
  3. Do you collect anything Disney?
  4. What are your opinions on franchised lands (I.E. Star Wars themed lands) in the parks?

1. I saw Newsies twice on Broadway and I was in The Little Mermaid a couple years ago as Arista
2. Last month I spent my 17th birthday in the Magic Kingdom. I had breakfast at my favorite restaurant, Kona, and spent the day at MK. Then we went to dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe, and then took the boat over to MK for Extra Magic Hours and stayed at the Magic Kingdom until 3am, ending the day by riding Space Mountain 3 times in a row. There was absolutely NO ONE in the park when we were heading out. I spent a total of 14 hours in the Magic Kingdom, and there was so many magical moments that happened that day. It's a day that I will cherish forever.
3. Pins and Pressed Pennies
4. They are great, but ONLY if it is going to be for a franchise that will be long standing (like Star Wars and Toy Story). Avatar land is going to be amazing, but I don't think that the franchise has as much of a standing or an appeal as Star Wars, Toy Story, etc. has. Plus Avatar isn't even Disney and really doesn't have a place in Animal Kingdom soooooooo (Disney will make it incredible though, regardless).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MY QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

1. What is your favorite Walt Disney World or Disneyland resort?
2. What is your LEAST favorite attraction?
3. Favorite thing to do at WDW or DLR that's not in the parks?

Last edited:
1. Too many to name
2. Stitch's Great Escape.
3. Hang out at the pool or go to Downtown Disney

1. What is your favorite Walt Disney World or Disneyland resort?I love The Grand California Hotel and at WDW my favorite is The Wilderness Lodge.
2. What is your LEAST favorite attraction?The Mad Tea Party. All that spinning makes me sick.
3. Favorite thing to do at WDW or DLR that's not in the parks?Definitely go shopping and hangout at the pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!