NOBODY IS MORE SURPRISED THAN US! GKTW alumni return! 10/21 MOVING DAY!!

I am here and very excited at your opportunity! The place where you stayed last year seemed so nice. Have fun planning!

So excited for you Judy that you and the family are going back to Florida and going back to GKTW.

:woohoo: Joining in and I made page 1!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Thanks for the invite! :hug:

So great that you guys are getting a return trip, and of course sacrificing of yourselves while you are there volunteering at GKTW!!! I would expect nothing less from such big GIVERS!!!! :goodvibes

Yay!!! That was so nice of Pete's brother! What a blessing! I am so happy for your family and am thrilled that I get to follow you along in life's newest adventure. :goodvibes

WOW! Judy that is awesome! Your family must be excited beyond description:banana::banana:

thanks for the heads up.

Yay for another trip to Fl. Hope Lisa ia feeling better.

In full potty training mode here hoping and praying Annabelle will get it.

Always praying!!!

Thanks for the heads up.

Congrats!!!! What a wonderful blessing just as you needed it.

Jill in CO

So glad I decided to check in today :cool1:

Thanks for PMing to let me know.

Yeah for another trip. I am so happy for all of you.

Oh Judy Im so happy to hear that! The only thing that would make me happier is if it was during the time we were planning on being there so I could finally meet you in person. I'm so glad this news perked you all up. You so deserve it.

Woohoo!! Another trip in the making. Thanks so much for the heads up! I'm so happy ya'll get to return soon!!

We won't be able to meet up with you during your dates this tim;, but hopefully we can meet up before your trip as I'll be in your neck of the woods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter