Nomad Lounge

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
I can’t see if this place takes reservations or if we can actually walk up and try to get in. Hoping to try them in October
Thank you

They do? Is that new for Covid? Whenever I've gone you find a table yourself.

Yeah, it's a post-reopening thing. It actually makes it soooo much better now when it's crowded vs the unorganized table/seat shark contest we experienced at times before, in my opinion. I may be in the minority, but I hope it stays around.

Yeah, it's a post-reopening thing. It actually makes it soooo much better now when it's crowded vs the unorganized table/seat shark contest we experienced at times before, in my opinion. I may be in the minority, but I hope it stays around.

I think I'll like that better, too. Stalking tables was a little awkward.

Yeah, I love Nomad Lounge - but not when I have to stalk tables... or be stalked. It’s awkward all around!
That's what they've always done at HBD lounge, and it makes the entire experience so much better! I hope they keep it up at Nomad, although there's a lot more room to stalk there than at HBD - that would be really awkward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter