Nomad/Tusker

REEREEG

Mouseketeer
For anyone who has been to both nomad lounge & tiffins, is the seating much more comfortable in the lounge? Is it quieter in one or the other?

I definitely want to go there but don’t know if it’s better to do a meal or snacks & drinks. My priority is a quiet break ;-)

I love both, but I certainly do more trips to the lounge. Partly because I love just hanging out with some snacks and partly because I kind of love lounging on the outdoor couches :smooth:

Generally I've went to Tiffins for dinners and it has been a little loud a couple times. I've never had it be very busy on the deck at Nomad - but I tend to be there at off times.

Won't ever be going to Tiffins again but will surely find me in Nomad. Even a busier night at Nomad, the comfy seating out on the porch was just perfect.

The seating, the atmosphere, the theme .... add good drinks and good appetizers (that I thought better than Tiffins food) mean I have zero reason to blow my budget for a great experience.

Last edited:

We LOVE Nomad! It is such an oasis. We always feel transported from the bustle of the park when we go inside. I really prefer sitting in Nomad than Tiffin's. It's much more relaxed. The food is also very good (we've had pretty much everything on the menu). I think you can order from the Tiffin's menu as well (we saw people with the menus when we were there.)

We LOVE Nomad! It is such an oasis. We always feel transported from the bustle of the park when we go inside. I really prefer sitting in Nomad than Tiffin's. It's much more relaxed. The food is also very good (we've had pretty much everything on the menu). I think you can order from the Tiffin's menu as well (we saw people with the menus when we were there.)

When we ate in Tiffins last the menu had changed so we asked for appetizers from Nomads. No problem. It was at the end of the meal that we said, what are we doing .... we are sitting here ordering from Nomad, our Tiffins food is just so-so and expensive and we are LONGING to be in the Lounge for it's great decor and atmosphere. Decided then, it would be our last.

Unless I were doing the ROL dining package, my preference is for Nomad Lounge.

I've found both to me quiet, but if you're just looking to relax than I would definitely do Nomads. Between the comfy couches, great appetizers, and the best drinks on property you really can't go wrong.

The food is amazing at Tiffins if you want an upscale experience.
But-we find ourselves in Nomad every trip. Excellent drinks, great service, the small plates are delicious.
We spent a couple hours there the week after New years (when it was freezing outside) waiting on FP (park was too packed to do much else, and we needed to warm up). Ended up passing the time with a couple from Pennsylvania and a couple from the UK, around the big table in middle. Oh so much fun! Our waitress asked how long we'd been friends (they way we were chatting and laughing must have seemed like we'd known each other instead of just met).

The food is amazing at Tiffins if you want an upscale experience.
But-we find ourselves in Nomad every trip. Excellent drinks, great service, the small plates are delicious.
We spent a couple hours there the week after New years (when it was freezing outside) waiting on FP (park was too packed to do much else, and we needed to warm up). Ended up passing the time with a couple from Pennsylvania and a couple from the UK, around the big table in middle. Oh so much fun! Our waitress asked how long we'd been friends (they way we were chatting and laughing must have seemed like we'd known each other instead of just met).

We had a similar experience at TOTW lounge. It was full, and invited another couple to join us. Ended up spending the next 2-3 hours enjoying the company up there.

You can order Tiffins appetizers (but not entrees) in the lounge, in addition to the lounge's own appetizers.

We had a similar experience at TOTW lounge. It was full, and invited another couple to join us. Ended up spending the next 2-3 hours enjoying the company up there.

My wife and I are always inviting other couples to join us when the place is packed. We did it this past September at Nomads. The first couple we invited, declined and kept walking around, waiting for a table to open up. The second couple accepted our offer, and it turned out that they were from the same city (Kansas City, MO) as us.

A few years ago, at Epcot’s F&W Festival, we invited a couple to join us at a table. They were from Baltimore, and it was when the Royals and Orioles were playing against each other in the baseball playoffs. That was fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!