Non-Alcoholic Drinks on DDP

PrincessTracie

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't really find the answer to my question so forgive me if this has already been asked recently.

Are you able to order non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks at restaurants when using the DDP?

I'm not sure if this has been posted before, I searched and couldn't really find the answer to my question so forgive me if this has already been asked recently.

Are you able to order non-alcoholic versions of alcoholic drinks at restaurants when using the DDP?

There have been reports of doing so at QS places, and a few from TS.

My son was able to at Tusker House. Can't remember the name of it...Lava something?

At Teppen Edo in Japan, I was able to order something like a banana fizz drink for my teen without the alcohol on the dining plan. At Be our guest and storybook dining, I asked the waitress nicely and got my preteeens drink for myself because he only wanted water.

My son was able to at Tusker House. Can't remember the name of it...Lava something?

The alcoholic one is piña colava. I get the virgin one all the time. They call it something different but if you ask for a virgin piña colava you will get it and it is AMAZING. :)

The alcoholic one is piña colava. I get the virgin one all the time. They call it something different but if you ask for a virgin piña colava you will get it and it is AMAZING. :)
Thanks so much for letting us know about this! My daughter was getting kind of bored of the non alcoholic choices by the end of our trip, they seemed to be the same no matter where we went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts