Non-Disney ride - would you go on this ride?

While looking for an on-ride video it looks like this is a fake video.

Still, would you ride this if it was a real attraction?

I saw this earlier today. Really cool video manipulation. It looks pretty convincing.

And to answer your questio: No, I would not.

tumblr_lyybvvrszP1qfjmgvo1_500.gif

(No.)

Saw this, didn't know whether fake or not, but sure is INTENSE. Wonder where it's supposed to be? Because of neck surgery about 20 years ago, I haven't been able to do any sort of thrill ride since then, and I miss them, VERY much. This, however, might have made me think twice., even though I used to be proud to think of myself as a daredevil.

Hell NO! I don’t like even the kiddie swings ride.
See - the electric swings at my local amusement park (that - and the Round Up, if you know what that is) were my favorite rides as a kid! And I STILL remember my huge sense of fulfillment - and yes, being scared spitless :o - the day I was FINALLY tall enough to ride the signature wooden roller coaster in the park - the formidable Dragon Coaster! :) :oops:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter