Non-Expiry Ticket Question

Adora

DIS Veteran
So back in 2006 I bought a non-expiry tickets. So now I have questions as I'm planning on using them. I have 5 day park hopper with 2 pluses left.

1) Can I call somewhere that will tell me that my ticket still says what I know is supposed to be on it?

2) I know that a new 5 day park hopper plus has to be used within 9 days now. Does this mean that after I first use mine I have 9 days before it expires?

3) When I get to my Disney resort can I add an extra day onto my ticket? If yes, how does that work pricing wise? Like do I pay a full day or the difference between a 5 and 6 day ticket?

Since it's been 13 years a lot has changed and this is only the beginning to my questions but thanking all for any help. :)

If they are non expiring tickets they dont have an end date to use the last day. Just if you want to upgrade to a higher priced ticket (more days etc)

1 - If you have the ticket and can load it into MDE the app should be able to tell you what is left on it (not the website, only the app)

2 - no, the new rules will not apply to your ticket

3 - I do not know if you can upgrade those tickets any longer but the link below can let you know for certain which can still be upgraded
This is from the link below. Were tickets in 2006 MYW tickets? I can't remember when they were introduced
Older tickets issued from a date prior to when MYW tickets were introduced cannot be modified or upgraded.
(But, any valid entitlement can still be used for entry.)

I think all the questions are answered here too
https://www.disboards.com/threads/all-about-tickets-upgrades.3570721/

Last edited:

OK, thanks! So I can't add more days but I don't have to worry about using them in a certain amount of days. I think 5 days will be good in that case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter