Non owner AKV Club level

Boston5602

DIS Veteran
I called MS today to inquire about our January dates to see what the chances may be when I can book in a week or two and was told there was no rooms available in Club level.

This may be true , but I thought I read in a post that when owners went to book club rooms some were told there were non when there actually was some , anyone have a thought on this.

Should I call on my date to book and ask then and then ask them to just make sure or are they gone already.

This would make my decision easy since we were tossing back and forth club level or guaranteed Savannah view , but I would still like to make the choice myself if I could .

thank you all for your help :hippie:

IIRC, non-AKV owners can call on Wednesday, the 27th, to try for value or Concierge villas. :goodvibes

Should I call on my date to book and ask then and then ask them to just make sure or are they gone already.

Things are in flux, so for any given date you never know what might be available, or become available. If you don't ask, then the answer is automatically "No."

I had an issue calling on the first day calling for a 2 BR concierge room. He put me on hold and came back and told me there were no 2BRs, only 1 BR and studios. So I asked him if they were gone already (I called exactly at 9:00 am), were there none, or did he think it was a mix-up with inventory. He put me on hold again and came back and said that the 2BRs are lock-offs so that is why they were only showing as 1BR and studios. It all worked out find and even though the whole process ended up taking 20 minutes of going back and forth I got my 2BR concierge for 12/30-1/2! I'm just glad that I questioned it because it seemed a little odd.

I would suggest calling and trying again to see what they say.

He did tell me that we had guaranteed savannah view which I had read is NOT guaranteed. Savannah view or not, I'm glad I got concierge anyways. If we get it will just be a bonus when we get there.

IIRC, non-AKV owners can call on Wednesday, the 27th, to try for value or Concierge villas. :goodvibes

Ok bear with me ... I'm a veteran DVC'er, but I haven't followed the AKV dates at all.

I have a 2BR and 1BR (both standard) reserved for mid October 2007 (obviously I am a non-AKV owner). Can I call back on or after the 27th and try to change them to value or concierge if there is availability ...... or am I reading this wrong?

Ok bear with me ... I'm a veteran DVC'er, but I haven't followed the AKV dates at all.

I have a 2BR and 1BR (both standard) reserved for mid October 2007 (obviously I am a non-AKV owner). Can I call back on or after the 27th and try to change them to value or concierge if there is availability ...... or am I reading this wrong?

I don't thnk concierge is available until Dec 1 but don't know about value rooms.

The value and concierge villas are available for reservations from the beginning of December 2007 onwards, not before then. :)

You can call. AKV owners could start calling on the 13th & non AKV owners on the 27th. Good Luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter