nm

Agree with a Butterbeer (or a Fire Whiskey or other grown up drink) at the Hogshead Inn. But, if they are trying Hagrid, you will have a lot of time to kill!!! I would just go wherever.

Go through the queue with them for FJ if you're a HP fan. Wander the shops in Hogsmeade. There are shows in the area too.

Assuming cell phones, head to Seuss landing and ride the trolley or Carosel while waiting for them to finish on Hagrids. You might even meet some characters there. Or explore Jurassic Park discovery center. Lots of options right outside Hogsmeade.

Drink a WARM butterbeer with an apple crumble.

I totally agree with going through the queue with them and then just waiting in the child swap room until they are done. The child swap rooms are at the loading/unloading areas.

Drink a butter beer (or pumpkin juice which is my favorite), enjoy the queue of FJ (you do not have to go on the ride), if you like photography take plenty of photos of everything, enjoy the few shops that are there, or check out The Lost Continent area. You can look at the little shops, grab a bite, or listen to the talking fountain. With Hagrid being one of the things they're doing, they'll be awhile so you could definitely see Poseidon's Fury too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter