Norwegian Air help

Also, on a separate note, check into your credit card's benefits to see if it offers trip insurance. We're frequent travelers (for business and family) so we got a high annual fee travel credit card. It's pricey but we more than make up for it with our annual perks. One of which is an excellent travel insurance policy. It's not "cancel anytime" but the coverage is better than the DCL trip insurance, and it comes free with any trip that I pay for with my card.

You mind sharing which card that is? If you prefer not to, I understand.

Don't mind at all. It's a Chase Sapphire Reserve...there's a high annual fee but the annual benefits (travel credits, business class lounges, trip insurance, rental car savings, etc.) more than make up for it.

Thank you for posting this. I requested refunds on our flights with Norwegian also. Never received an e mail from them that our flights were canceled, but I kept checking their website and when they were canceled, I found the tiny little link to receive cash back, not credit.. I canceled our Pompeii trip with the roman Guy. They were very nice, but I am yet to see the refund and it was cancelled on 03-29. I need to reach out to them and see if I can get a status update.
We were considering using our cruise credit for next year but who knows how things will be. This was for our son's High School graduation. I think we will just reschedule for College graduation and just use the Disney credit for something on this side of the world....
So sad that our summer has turned into all of this, but I'll have a few years to spend tons of time researching another European trip- not ready to take that on quite yet. lol

Don't mind at all. It's a Chase Sapphire Reserve...there's a high annual fee but the annual benefits (travel credits, business class lounges, trip insurance, rental car savings, etc.) more than make up for it.

I was looking at that card actually. I travel once, maybe twice a year so unfortunately, I don't think it would be worthwhile but It makes perfect sense.

I actually had friends who bought a house with an AMEX Black card (not sure how they got them to charge it to the credit card) and then got to keep the perks for a year or so. They said the gifts were incredible.

I actually had friends who bought a house with an AMEX Black card (not sure how they got them to charge it to the credit card) and then got to keep the perks for a year or so. They said the gifts were incredible.
Ha! That's incredible. A friend of mine bought a car with an SPG credit card. He earned enough points to get free hotel stays for several years' worth of family vacations. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts