Not a shoe person, but....

Please let us know how they work out, there are a couple there that I would definitely wear in the parks!

Cute, you will have to let us know if they are comfortable and "true to size". :goodvibes

Kate

Please let us know how they work out, there are a couple there that I would definitely wear in the parks!
They are on my feet now. I’m thinking they run a tiny bit small. I’m normally a 9 and just ordered 3 more pair in size 10 :rolleyes1

This pair fits my large footed 11 year old well so now she has new Disney shoes lol. Her feet are narrow, mine are wide. Length wise they feel good but a bit tight for me in the width. I’ll post back when the size 10s arrive.

They are comfortable, like a fitted, firm slipper.

Be careful ordering. I don’t know if it’s a glitch, but don’t press the add to cart button. For some reason all the sizes are changed to a US 5! Click the Buy Now button and double check the info.

Cute! The bring back memories of my multi colored "smiley" face sneakers I had when I was young. Ah - loved those sneakers.

Hi. I printed out this thread as soon as you posted since I wasn't sure if it was allowed LOL

Anyway, I wear a 9 1/2 and thinking I will still try the 10 if that is the largest size available but when I went on yesterday,
it looked like I had to purchase two pair, or two of something, one shoe, one pants, etc. Does that sound correct to you or
where it says "Minimum Quantity.....2 10% discount" is it just showing us we get a discount if we order two?

Thanks so much, I HATE wearing my running shoes in the parks but they are very good sneakers so they are comfortable
but would prefer something a little nicer but still stylish LOL

Hi. I printed out this thread as soon as you posted since I wasn't sure if it was allowed LOL

Anyway, I wear a 9 1/2 and thinking I will still try the 10 if that is the largest size available but when I went on yesterday,
it looked like I had to purchase two pair, or two of something, one shoe, one pants, etc. Does that sound correct to you or
where it says "Minimum Quantity.....2 10% discount" is it just showing us we get a discount if we order two?

Thanks so much, I HATE wearing my running shoes in the parks but they are very good sneakers so they are comfortable
If you hit the checkout button at the bottom it will add stuff to your cart & every shoe will change to US size 5. Use the buy now button & it will take you to your cart.

Once there ignore the ticking clock - I once bought a pack of « Sunday tickets » to the Tigers bc of that sales tactic & half of the games were actually on a Wed :furious: You can also continue shopping with a button there and remove things from your cart.

I did decide to buy a pair - couldn't stop thinking about my smiley face sneakers from years ago! haha Anyway - that is just showing you there is a discount you can receive if you buy multiples. You can buy just a single pair - just no discount.

If you hit the checkout button at the bottom it will add stuff to your cart & every shoe will change to US size 5. Use the buy now button & it will take you to your cart.

Once there ignore the ticking clock - I once bought a pack of « Sunday tickets » to the Tigers bc of that sales tactic & half of the games were actually on a Wed :furious: You can also continue shopping with a button there and remove things from your cart.

I did decide to buy a pair - couldn't stop thinking about my smiley face sneakers from years ago! haha Anyway - that is just showing you there is a discount you can receive if you buy multiples. You can buy just a single pair - just no discount.

Thank you both very much! This is on my list of things to do at work tomorrow LOL

LOVE the Minnie shoes. Going to purchase and maybe a pair of Disney pants :)

I swore off indulgent spending for 2019, thank goodness they don't have any little green men shoes from Toy Story.

So adorable though.

Thank you for thinking of us and sharing :)

edit: Check out their other items. Wow. Very cool stuff.

I wasnt aware they had sizes larger than ten, I just looked. Now I dont know what size to order. Im a 9.5. Gggrrrr. Should I get a 10 or 11? I wish I could get them all!

I wasnt aware they had sizes larger than ten, I just looked. Now I dont know what size to order. Im a 9.5. Gggrrrr. Should I get a 10 or 11? I wish I could get them all!
I’m either 9 or 9.5 wide and the 9s were a bit too snug.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if I should get a 10 or 11, I think I'll get the 10s. I'm going to get two pair I think.

For those who have purchased, are you allowing for a thick cushioned sock or more of a wicking type one?

I tend to go up half size on athletic shoes, just trying to gauge

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!