Not a wedding or a honeymoon but...

radiomarlowe

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary coming up on the 19th of August. We're annual pass holders and since we can't get out of town for any longer than a weekend trip we decided to go to WDW. I need some help planning the weekend. We're booked at the Carribean Beach Resort for 2 nights, and I have us PX'd for California Grill at 9:30 pm that Friday to catch the fireworks from MK. Now here's where I need the other help...since we're annual pass holders and we've been there quite a bit, what can we do parks/resorts/nitelife, etc. that would be fun/romantic/different. If anybody has any suggestions please help us out...we really want to make this a special weekend. Thanks

I'm going to be trying some of the water activities they offer at Sammy Duval's marina place at The Contemporary, they have tubing, parasailing, and waterskiing. You could also rent a sailboat for an hour from any of the MK resort marinas, and the Caribbean Beach too!

We went back for our 1 year anniversary this pas May and made a note when we check in to mention it. We received champagne and deserts from Artist Point and California Grill. It is never guaranteed, but you may as well mention the occasion. The little extra pixie dust is always a great perk!

My suggestion for something new to do - we started 2 years ago - if you are drinkers - try Drinking Around the World. It isn't exactly romantic by the time you get done, but its very fun! We have a drink in every country and have a picture taken with a CM from each country along with getting their signatures in a passport. The CM's have always gotten a huge kick out of it and we have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter