Not able to make ADR for final day?

AlterEgo4968

Earning My Ears
A month ago I had no plan to go to WDW. Now I’m taking a solo trip in November. Considering it’s been 20 years+ since I’ve last been there, I’m trying to learn as much as I can here. Maybe this is just how it is, but I am unable to make an ADR on my last day in the park, the day I check out of my resort. I assume this is common and I just need to wait for the 60 day mark for that day, but wanted to make sure this is correct.

I was able to make all other reservations yesterday morning, but strangely, when I look back tonight, it’s also no longer showing me able to make a reservation on my last full day either (the day before I check out). Luckily, I already have the reservations I want for that day, but it still seems strange that the date is no longer available. So, since there’s some weirdness there, hoping it’s also wrong about the final day too. I figure even a day or two plus 60 is better than 60!

Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter