Not charged for Fantasmic or CP?

paigevz

<font color=blue>I work on the other side<br><font
Thought I was supposed to be charged for both Fantasmic and Candlelight packages.........but only one has shown up on my credit card statement and I made both at just about the same time. Should I have been charged for both? It has a number on it, but doesn't match my PS numbers...........I got two numbers for the Candlelight, but only one for Fantasmic.......should I have had two for that, too? I know I can wait until MOnday and call, but just wondering about others' experiences.

just a guarantee, but the Fantasmic package thread says it is a charge...............hmmm..................can't tell by the amount, since I didn't write it down, and it's just the dinner charge on both, so probably pretty close for 2 adults and 1 child at either restaurant. I was wrong about the two numbers on CP, though, there's only one but she told me both a show time and a dinner time, and for the other, only a dinner time, but I thought that was because only one Fantasmic show was listed for that date........they've since added one, so we may not even need the package for that as bad if we do the second show. We never had packages for it before, but I just thought at Christmas and only one showing, better have it. She did tell me I HAD to have an early PS though, 4:20, in order to make the show, and I've since read others complaining about the early PS for the show, so probably worrying over nothing. Thanks for the quick answer, btw, I am quite a worrier, otherwise would just wait until Monday, but once I get a worry started, I just can't get it to stop until it gets resolved somehow.

Fantasmic package is definitely just a CC guarantee which you must cancel before 48 hours not to be charged.

They told me when I booked FDP that they would charge something (can't remember what) to the credit card but they never did. Just confirm your reservation number if you are not sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter