Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

I was gone since Sunday to Disney, and when I came back I had a few, but alot didn't get notifications. Now I have to figure out which I missed! UGH!

I seem to be getting everything I should, it just seems the threads I'm subscribed to aren't getting much right now. I haven't noticed if there is a still a significant delay. I got the one for your posting in 15 minutes or so.

Does anyone know why we are not getting our thread notices?? I have checked out everything and can't make them work!!

This is getting ridiculous! Monday got a bunch of emails from Saturday, on Tues morning woke up to a ton from Friday! Then nothing the rest of the day and haven't gotten any today. I just don't understand :confused3

I got those few from days past and about two new ones and then they stopped for me too.

I didn't get them for 2 days then got them for one day now haven't had any for 2 again.

I hate not getting them and wish they could figure out what the problem is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!