Not getting thread notifications since server switch :(

I posted the question about the emails on the podcast board to one of the owners and he said they are aware of the problem, they can't determine what is happening and they are working on it.

If Kevin says it I beleive it.

and for those bashing the boards, remember this a free service that is provided.. You don't have to stay here.

I assume you are talking about me. I am not bashing the boards in any way. What I am stating is the truth. No need for a technical board if no one is there to give help or answer questions. I have found tons of valuable info on these boards, unfortuantely not any of it has been from the tech board.

I did recieve 3 today. All very old and all in my junk box. Not sure why as they never go in there before and I have the Dis board in my safe list.????:confused3

I am getting them again, but they are sometimes delayed, sometimes not, like before. during the day seems worse for the delays.

I have gotten several today and some yesterday. I won't hold my breath on it though. Last time this happened it stopped again. Ever since they did this new server thing everything has been totally messed up. I wonder if they can go back to the old one?

I'm getting posts again. Hopefully we'll be back to business as usual now.

Sigh...I think I'm getting them all - but they are coming randomly either right away, or hours later than the post...overnight I got a bunch from 3pm ET yesterday...

Started getting them again...hopefully it will continue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter