Not Long Now!...

Matt_

Mouseketeer
Only less than 2 weeks left till my Cheyenne trip. Does anyone have any advice on how much money to take for souveniers and meals ect.. (2nights 3days). And any general advice.

Also on the Disney Park and Studios Tours what rides do you get to go 'backstage' on?

Matt_ said:
Also on the Disney Park and Studios Tours what rides do you get to go 'backstage' on?

As far as I know, you only go backstage at Star Tours at the end of the Disneyland Park tour. I don't think you go backstage anywhere on the Studios one.

This is a bit how long is a piece of string. Do you prefer table service or counter service restaurant? If you have a look at the menus on dlpfoodguide it will give you an idea of price :goodvibes
Do you buy small items or run riot at the first sign of the shops :)

when we stayed at the cheyenne in march we went for 4nights/5 days and we went though 400 euros on meals alone, that included a meal at cafe mickeys it costed roughtly 80euros, for two kids meals, and two adults meals including 1 drink each but no dessert, we also had the character tea at plaza gardens and that costed about 15e's for each adult and 11 e's for a child, it was all you can eat buffet, but get there early as they stopped serving the food at around 6.30, we also had dinner at the buffalo bills show, but i prepaid that in the uk, don't eat at the cheyenne, we did and it was horrible, in fact it was so bad i felt sick, but the breakfast was good, take snacks with you to nibble on during the day, try victorias for lunch, the croque monsiur sp?? was big we had one each but it would have done two of us, as was the mickey pizza, we orderd 3 for the kids, and 2 would have been plenty. fill your water bottle up at breakfast, they have cold water available, you can also take in yougurts from breakfast, and rolls made up with cheese/ham, and the lovely crossaints as well, we did this and then had a counter lunch as a snack, oh and if you like pizza/pasta then belle notre (i think) near small world sells lovely food and huge portions so beware, hope this helps.
enjoy

thanks janejakelibbyemma some great advice there, i remember eating at the belle notre last time i went for a day trip.
Sorry about the lack of info..dont worry to much about all of those questions ;p sorry.

Once we booked i faxed disney to ask them if we can have thw GMFL breakfast everyday, and thats booked so no problems about waiting for the bus to get into the park and it being packed. :D

Cant wait now..:D

Matt_ said:
Once we booked i faxed disney to ask them if we can have thw GMFL breakfast everyday, and thats booked so no problems about waiting for the bus to get into the park and it being packed. :D
Excellent planning! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Bexx said:
As far as I know, you only go backstage at Star Tours at the end of the Disneyland Park tour. I don't think you go backstage anywhere on the Studios one.

We didn't go backstage on the Disneyland park tour but went into the garage of the Moteurs show and inside the Armageddon special effects to look at a hidden Mickey on the studios tour. I think it depends who takes the tour.

Cool, thanks for your help. I dont think we'll do the tours then, I'd rather get a look at all the rides than a history and stuff about the park.
Matt :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter