Not one Character Breakfast ADR available for 12/5 through 12/9?

NJOGRE

Mouseketeer
There is not 1 character breakfast available from 12/5 to 12/9, how busy are the parks going to be?

I have had the same issues and I started at 180+ days. I did get a few, but can't seem to get Tusker House or H&V

Keep trying. We are there for roughly the same time frame, and couldn't find anything either last week. Kept checking and O'Hana breakfast randomly popped up.

Are you looking at character breakfasts only in the parks or would you consider at the resorts? We've gotten reservations the day beforehand at both Cape May Cafe and at Ohanas.

Since we are not picky we just decided to do walk ups, and will try for off hours to eat. If we don't get it we don't get it . More $ in my pocket instead of Mickey's :) Hopefully I will not be upset with the amount of people in attendance that week

That is a busy week enjoyed by many "pros." They booked ADRs 180 days out. You are way behind them for trying.

Just keep checking, people move and cancel stuff constantly, you never know what will pop up. I have a trip next year and I already changed my mind on order of park days like 3 times and modified a whole bunch of ADRs (and dropped some) to reflect that.

There is not 1 character breakfast available from 12/5 to 12/9, how busy are the parks going to be?

Pop Warner is also there that week and towards the end when teams have lost, parks get much busier. Wouldn't be surprised if many have made ADRs for those last days.

I made my ADRs for that week 180 days in advance at 6am and got shut out of about half the restaurants I wanted. Since then I've gotten one that was originally unavailable and made my peace with the rest. It's going to be a busy week for sure but I'm hoping with it being Christmas time there will be lots of decor to appreciate and make up for the crowds.

I made my ADR's for 12/8-12/14 right at 180 days and I had barely snagged a Garden Grill breakfast. It's just a very popular week for DVC and others.

Like others have said keep checking. At 60 days out people may be dropping ADRs in order to book hard to get FP+.

I think most of those dates are during free dining as well. That makes reservations harder than normal to get as everyone who got the offer is making reservations versus trying to save money by not eating at these expensive reservations. At least that is what I have heard and am hoping since I am going 12/9-12/15 and reservations are a tough get that week as well right now.

Keep trying! We're going in November and when we booked hardly anything was available. In the last few days I was able to get a lot of character meals. So you never know. Even when you get there just check the app, people cancel stuff at the last minute all the time.

I can't believe Cape May breakfast is completely booked for this time period. Not even a 7:30 am reservation available on any of the mornings that work for me. Seems like it's definitely going to be busy. I've been able to get Cape May without any issues during busy times like the end of Oct/beginning of Nov and Memorial Day :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter