Not really excited about Disney this time around

NaturalLove

Mouseketeer
We're going to WDW the week of Thanksgiving. Our plans were finalized in July. At that time, I immediately went online to try to make a few dining restaurants and nothing was available. I checked back frequently to see if anything miraculously opened up. Nothing. Still in the same position, nothing good available. We're staying offsite, it's a better fit for our group.

The whole fastpass+ system is a bit confusing for me. So now we have to reserve well in advance to get on the popular rides??? What's up with that?!

Our first trip was during the same time in 2010. We had a great time. We were able to get into the restaurants we wanted to dine at, we'd get up and out early enough to get the fast passes we wanted. Now there seems to be absolutely no room for even the slightest amount of spontaneity. Everything has to be planned out in exact, specific, perfect detail.

Maybe I'm just in a bad mood, but I think it sucks that no good dining options were available 4.5 months in advance. Part of the fun is in the eating. So now we're going to have to eat mainly at quick service restaurants most days? That sucks.

We also bought one-day tix to Legoland. Hope that's fun.

If I hadn't paid for the lodging accommodations, I'd probably cancel/postpone our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter