Not Secure...

b0m5jgr

Mouseketeer
Hi, I was just wondering is anybody else having an issue with the Disney Cruise website showing it as "not secure". I've run scans checked my internet security even contacted customer support and I was told it's the website. Maybe it's just my computer. Just checking with everybody. Thanks

Maybe try a different browser. I'm using Chrome and it says it's secure. Not a computer expert though so it's only a suggestion.

I’ve used the site on multiple computers/tablets and browsers during the last days and they all came back saying the site is secured. Not a technology expert also, but is the clock and date on your computer up to date ? If it is not, it might return an error in processing the site’s security certificate.

I’ve used the site on multiple computers/tablets and browsers during the last days and they all came back saying the site is secured. Not a technology expert also, but is the clock and date on your computer up to date ? If it is not, it might return an error in processing the site’s security certificate.
Your correct, I'm getting the site security certificate not secure, this is a message I'm getting from AVG internet security. I'm not a computer tech so I don't know how to fix it.

I had this happen to me on my Mac when I used Safari. It get it for Disney World and Disney Cruise. I just stopped using that browser and use Chrome now when I go to those sites. I'm not sure what the issue is.

I had this happen to me on my Mac when I used Safari. It get it for Disney World and Disney Cruise. I just stopped using that browser and use Chrome now when I go to those sites. I'm not sure what the issue is.
I don't know what the problem is with Disney Cruise & even this website, I don't have this problem with any other websites and I just tried Google Chrome and have the same problem.

I don't know what the problem is with Disney Cruise & even this website, I don't have this problem with any other websites and I just tried Google Chrome and have the same problem.
I used to have issues with this site when using Internet Explorer, but Chrome seems to have fixed all my issues. Sorry I can't help more.

There should be an option somewhere in AVG Internet Security to disable it for specific sites. If not, you may have to turn if off when you want to go on those sites, only go to those sites during that time, and then turn it back on when you are done. You may also need to notify AVG that it is flagging the site inappropriately.

That was happening to me with AVG on several sites a couple of years ago, could not fix it and ended up switching to Avast.

make sure you are using the 'https://' to the beginning of the url to access the Disney Guest web site. Without the quotes around the url address.

make sure you are using the 'https://' to the beginning of the url to access the Disney Guest web site. Without the quotes around the url address.
Yes, this is a good suggestion. I only use Firefox, but see if your browser can get an add-on called "Https Everywhere". In Firefox, I can get it by following the "Add-ons" link from its menu. This or a similar add-on will force the site you are visiting to use a secure connection (if one exists).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter