• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Not seeing Disney News & Updates sidebar

LisaDKG

A little obsessed...
Not sure if I missed the memo or if I need to enable something but I used to see the Daily news sidebar with the list of articles and links on the right side of the page. I see the title but no way to access the articles unless the title is clicked and another page is opened. Is this intentional? Am I doing things wrong? I used to enjoy seeing the updates right there on the boards page and more often than not, I'd go on to reading one of the articles if it was pertinent to me. I don't like subscribing to updates on my email so checking the boards multiple times a day is how I kept up to date. Maybe its just me...?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter