Not so cool cooler!

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share an innocent error that happend on our just past trip to OKW. Spent Friday and Saturday night at AS Music and had our luggage transferred to OKW. We have a powered cooler we take to keep things cool when not at OKW. Verified with three bagage folks that they would transfer cooler and plug it in. We were with cooler when bags picked up and issue confirmed again.

Cooler was kept plugged in but there was a problem. Our cooler will cool or heat depending on how the cord is connected to the cooler. Did not think to share that info because we knew it was done correctly when picked up. When we got our cooler someone had innocently reversed the plug and half cooked, ham, turkey, and bacon and sausage. Mayonnaise in bad shape as well. I called and spoke to a manager and they gave us a $30 credit at the general store to replace.

I thought it was very nice that they replaced the items. If you have a cooler like this one, make sure you tape a message to the top about the cord!

Originally posted by RweTHEREyet
half cooked, ham, turkey, and bacon and sausage. Mayonnaise in bad shape as well.
Eww.

Glad they gave you the $30 credit. Lesson learned...the hard way. Thanks for sharing.

We have the same type of cooler and I never thought of that surprise. I'm glad they took care of the problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter