Nothing Left To Do But Wait... and it's HARD.

Carolynleanne

Canadian Disney mom
ADR? Done. FP+ selections? Done. Now I have to just sit tight and count down another 58 days until we leave. I think this may be the hardest part. Planning previously kept me occupied ;)

ADR? Done. FP+ selections? Done. Now I have to just sit tight and count down another 58 days until we leave. I think this may be the hardest part. Planning previously kept me occupied ;)

I have everything done too but now I'm impatiently refreshing for hours changes for my trip in a couple of weeks XD

Get your packing list ready ( that'll at least kill some time ), air out the suitcases and watch lots and lots of youtube vids. Enjoy your trip!

We always re-watch all the Disney classics in the time leading up to our trip. We just watched Swiss Family Robinson and Lion King tonight! Start getting things together for the trip, and there’s always fiddling with any plans you’re not 100% satisfied with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!