Nothing to do b/t breakfast at 930 & FP at HS- should we hop?

Bmh4796

Mouseketeer
the only times i could get fastpasses for star tours, rockin rollerciaster and toy story were between 2 and 7 pm so we don’t have any fastpasses booked in Hollywood studios between breakfast at 930 and 2pm

The other atractiks there don’t really entice us and i don’t want to stand in a 3 hour line for slinky dog, so should we go to another theme park that morning? If so which one?
We are already doing magic kingdom for 2 days of the trip. AK in one day and Epcot in one day. Should we go to AK or Epcot in the morning and ride whatever we can without fastpasses? (Won’t be able to get fastpasses since our 3 for that day are booked at another park/HS)

Or should i move our breakfast to 11 and sleep in that morning?

Where is your breakfast? You will be done about 10:30 so maybe 3 hours to fill. I guess you have been to HS before or you would not be able to truly assess what "entices" you? The streetmosphere is great.

I would suggest you work on modifying your fast passes. Usually not that difficult to move them especially the ones you have chosen, which are not the most popular attractions at that park.

If you do hop make it Epcot as you can walk from Epcot (or boat) to Hollywood Studios.

And SDD rarely sees three hour waits these days, as I type it is 80 minutes and Touring Plans suggest 52 minutes in the next 2 h ours.

No Tower of Terror? No Muppets?

I personally would migrate o we to Epcot since it's a boat ride or walk away.

Where is your breakfast? You will be done about 10:30 so maybe 3 hours to fill. I guess you have been to HS before or you would not be able to truly assess what "entices" you? The streetmosphere is great.

I would suggest you work on modifying your fast passes. Usually not that difficult to move them especially the ones you have chosen, which are not the most popular attractions at that park.

If you do hop make it Epcot as you can walk from Epcot (or boat) to Hollywood Studios.

And SDD rarely sees three hour waits these days, as I type it is 80 minutes and Touring Plans suggest 52 minutes in the next 2 h ours.
Thanks! I’ve been to HS before. It’s my least favorite park, but maybe I didn’t explore it enough. Our reservations are at the wave in the contemp.

What should we do at HS? What is streetmosphere?

No Tower of Terror? No Muppets?

I personally would migrate o we to Epcot since it's a boat ride or walk away.
I figured we’d squeeze tower of terror in between our fastpasses. Our fastpasses start at 2 and end at 7. So i figured we can do other things in between.

Thanks! I’ve been to HS before. It’s my least favorite park, but maybe I didn’t explore it enough. Our reservations are at the wave in the contemp.

What should we do at HS? What is streetmosphere?

Hmm. You can either walk to MK after breakfast, bop around, walk back to CR and catch bus to DHS. Or maybe after breakfast explore all the Magic Kingdom resorts? Take a boat from CR to Wilderness Lodge, explore, take a boat from WL either back to CR and catch monorail to Polynesian. Or you can boat from WL to Magic Kingdom and catch boat to Grand Floridian, explore, then walk to Poly and explore! Catch bus to DHS from any of the hotels.

If you have a 930a ADR, and you're seated on time, I'd plan for 45 minutes at the minimum for breakfast. The transportation from CR to HS, I'd plan another 30 minutes with wait time. So that's approximately 1045a. If you're not wanting to hit Muppets or Indiana Jones ( both which are longish shows that can eat up some of your time ) then I'd do one of the following:
  • Walk to MK and hit a ride or two or shop. If your 1st FP is at 2p, then you'll want to be making your way out of MK by 1230p so you can get back to CR for the bus to HS. That would give you about an hour and half in the park.
  • If shopping is your thing, take a ride over to Poly, check out the resort and shop ( if you have time you can walk over to GF and do the same ).
  • From CR, take the monorail over to TTC and catch the Epcot monorail. You can catch a ride or two there and walk out the IG and catch a boat to HS.

I guess the easiest least stressful thing to do is go to HS and seek out things I’ve never done there b4. We can do Indiana Jones and hopefully get on slinky dog dash before 2pm. I wanted to rope drop slinky but my husband insists on keeping the breakfast reservation. We are staying at the contemporary so i thought about moving it to another day but it messes up those days’ plans. So I’ll just keep it and hope for the best. Hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised by what I missed in the past.

You should be able to modify those- I would suggest using a laptop vs the app and clicking through to the show more times option.
Start by moving the first one earlier than work on the 2nd etc.

I’d do Epcot. WS won’t really be open til 11 but you could do some FW rides til then, then explore WS til it’s time to head over to DHS. That’s what I’d do.

I’d try to move bfast a little earlier - 8:30. Then we’d take monorail to EP, ride a few with another light bite to eat in WS for lunchtime, and then take the boat to HS for the afternoon FPs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter