Notorious BCV housekeeping strikes again!!

mndisfam

DIS Veteran
First -every else at BCV was first rate on 4/7...the valet was welcoming (we came from the cruise with tons of luggage for one night), the front desk staff was lovely, the reosrt was beautiful, SAB was WONDERFUL. We even snagged our studio early...

Our room was clean and lovely, but no bedding for the sofa bed. No big deal - housekeeping no doubt busy so I called down, and we left for EPCOT. Came back 3 hours later - still not there. Not a big deal again - only around 4 or so, so I called again. I left for dinner, and when I returned we saw they had left us ONE sheet - no pillows or blankets. WEIRD.

So we call AGAIN. This time, a nice man delivers a huge pile of blankets and pillows. A bit later I unfold the blankets and the blankets ARE WET!!! Haven't been dried - he had so much he didn't notice.

I called a fourth time, and finally we got what we needed. YIKES!

Glad to hear you were able to keep a positive attitude about it! :goodvibes

What an awful experience! I am sorry that it happened to you! Thanks for reporting!

One of the many times we stayed at the BCV, we did not get trash and towel, so I called, mousekeeping answered me by saying, how bad can it be, it's just the 2 of you. :rotfl2:
I said the place is spotless, just want some fresh towels. Someone arrived a few minutes later with the towels, then asked to come in, took a look around and said, yes it is spotless. :rotfl:
Gotta love the the BCV.

Yes, the sofabed comes with sheets, but the pillows and blanket are in the closet. OUrs weren't.

Funny, but I stayed at BCV for part of President's week and we had no pillows or blankets for the pullout sofa. It wouldn't have been a problem except we found out at 11 PM and everyone was exhausted and wanted to get to bed. Mousekeeping was nice about it, but it really was an unnecessary inconvenience.
What they brought was dry at least.

One of the many times we stayed at the BCV, we did not get trash and towel, so I called, mousekeeping answered me by saying, how bad can it be, it's just the 2 of you. :rotfl2:
I said the place is spotless, just want some fresh towels. Someone arrived a few minutes later with the towels, then asked to come in, took a look around and said, yes it is spotless. :rotfl:
Gotta love the the BCV.

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter