Nov. 24 2017 7-Night Bahama Cruise out of Galveston on Wonder

There are going to be 17 of us going together, for some, this will be their first trip ever!

Our favorite restaurant to eat at is Ohana's, but we couldn't get a reservation there this time....:worried:

I want to surprise my nieces and nephews with dinner invitations, letters from Mickey, and pirates' league and bibbiddi bobbiddi invites.

My favorite park is the Animal Kingdom, even though some people think it is a half-day park. I disagree! Animal Kingdom Lodge is my favorite hotel, with Wilderness Lodge a close second, maybe first at Christmas time!:love:

Here's our current Fish Extender lists. Group #1 full and is closed. Group #2 is open and is more than half full. Only 4 more to go till we close group #2 and open group #3.

Group #1 Closed:
Stefileslie85 - DW, DH, DD 4, DD 2
ptcruisers - 2 Adults (female)
Chris Boudreaux - DH, DW, DD 16, DD 13
emsandows - DH, DW, DD 9, DS 8
labela - DW, DH, DD 12
Cassi Cox - DH, DW, DS 7, DS 4
Bea Tapia - DW, DH, Mom, DS 9
Texasrosebud - DW, DH, DD (Adult)
SadieSue - DW, DH, Grandson 5, Grandson 2
Luann Crownover - Grandma, Mom, DD 21, DD 16

Group #2
Open:
Kat1213 - DW, DH, DS 5, DS 2
Holmes1907 - DH DW, DD 14
Kim Ray - Grandma, Mom, DS 5
Mystery Inc - Mom, Dad, Child 7, Child 4
HunkyDory - DW, DH, DD 6
StefaniaLOL - Mom, DD12, DD4

For those that are interested in joining the Fish Extender for this cruise here are my rules and guidelines. We will be making groups with a maximun of 10 cabins in each group. You are welcome to join more than one group if you want more than 10 cabins. The last group will be closed one month before the cruise and I will then start a latecomer’s group or a pixie dust group. If someone drops out of a group before the cruise, I will not replace them in a group (unless the group agrees).

Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional.

Info required to join the FE is room #, who is in the room, ages of any kids and an email address to send the final list to. Optional info is any allergies, favorite characters and real names. The only person that will have your email is me and I will delete it from my contacts once we are back from the cruise. I will send an email to all participants in each group as it closes. I will have everyone email me back so I know they have received their email and everything is correct. After that, the only email you will get from me is if there are any changes in your FE group.

There is no spending limit (spend what you are comfortable with). Gifts can be per person or per cabin, your choice. Please make sure to hang your extender as soon as possible for those who want to deliver early (or daily - it does happen). There is no set day to deliver, just have everything delivered before Thursday November 30th at 6pm so people have time to pack. If there is no extender, please do not leave anything as the participants may have changed rooms.

I will let everyone know of any room changes up to 48 hours before the cruise, then I will be traveling to Galveston and have limited access to the internet. If you have any changes less than 48 hours before the cruise you will have to wait until you are on the boat and go door to door and drop off a note to your group with the changes.

I will try to check this thread often so feel free to ask any questions.

Good morning everyone,

First-time poster, first-time Disney cruiser. I'll be cruising with my wife and 2 boys, ages 3 and 1. I'm TRYING my hardest to get my oldest boy potty trained so that he'll have access to more of the pools. Hope I can do it by November!

I'm super excited for the cruise, and I'm astounded by how much information is out there on Disney cruising (and how easy it is to spend so much time just reading about it all!).

Appreciate everyone who's asked and answered questions with advice. It's already helped me out a ton.

Good morning everyone,

First-time poster, first-time Disney cruiser. I'll be cruising with my wife and 2 boys, ages 3 and 1. I'm TRYING my hardest to get my oldest boy potty trained so that he'll have access to more of the pools. Hope I can do it by November!

I'm super excited for the cruise, and I'm astounded by how much information is out there on Disney cruising (and how easy it is to spend so much time just reading about it all!).

Appreciate everyone who's asked and answered questions with advice. It's already helped me out a ton.

:welcome: I agree you gota love the DISboards. Tons of great info. :)

"Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional."

Where would we post our real names? Just put a post on the board or what?

"Real names are not required – it is DW(Darling Wife), DH(Darling Husband), DD(Darling Daughter) and DS(Darling Son). If you want to give your real names in case someone in your group wants to make personalized gifts that's fine but it's optional."

Where would we post our real names? Just put a post on the board or what?

When someone wants to join one of our FE groups they can include their real names if they would like when they PM me with the required info for their cabin. I add that info to their FE group info sheet which I email to each person in the group when their group closes. You are in group #1 and you provided me with the names for everyone in your cabin when you PM'd me. You should be able to see your names as well as everyone else's names that elected to provide them in our group on the info sheet I emailed you in January when our group closed. If you need me to email you the info sheet again please let me know. Also, just fyi some other optional info that can be added to our FE groups info sheets is favorite characters and food allergies.:)

When someone wants to join one of our FE groups they can include their real names if they would like when they PM me with the required info for their cabin. I add that info to their FE group info sheet which I email to each person in the group when their group closes. You are in group #1 and you provided me with the names for everyone in your cabin when you PM'd me. You should be able to see your names as well as everyone else's names that elected to provide them in our group on the info sheet I emailed you in January when our group closed. If you need me to email you the info sheet again please let me know. Also, just fyi some other optional info that can be added to our FE groups info sheets is favorite characters and food allergies.:)
OK...now that you said that, I do remember doing that! LOL I will check to see if I have somehow managed to keep that email and if not, I will let you know. Thanks so very much for being so organized and helping those of us (read ME here...LOL) who are less so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!