Nov 9th-16th...anyone else? (And an extra spot at dinner reservations)

MeridAriel

Mouseketeer
Hey all! Will be in with some friends for the end of F&W/beginning of holiday festivities. Would love to make some new friends, if anyone will be there at the same time.
Also, I find myself with an extra spot for my Il Mulino dinner reservations, if anyone would like to join me :)

Last edited:
We will be there Nov 9-15... would love to meet other Disers! What day is you dinner ressie? There are 2 of us if you are interested!

Dinner is the 12th...I can call and see if I can get an extra spot for both of you? If not...we should at least meet up over some food & wine! :)

We are doing "Keys to the kingdom" tour in the morning and just planned to hang out in EPCOT and wander food and wine for the evening- so we can definitely meet up... what time is your dinner? Just want to make sure to see Illuminations

I will be down the 12th-16th. Going solo but have some coworkers down at the same time. I like meeting up with new people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter