Nov bounce back stalking............

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
The new bounce back offer should hit on Nov 1st. Very curious to see what it will be. I have an Aug 2018 reservation already but we're flexible on "where" if the price is right.

Looking for those who are onsite on Nov 1st and 2nd...........if you could hook us up :)

Thanks,

Doug :goofy:

Disney certainly keeps changing things. Previous years, October guests had the previous BB offer (FD) and the new Room Discount Bounceback. Seems that the next offer is not going to be out until the FD one expires.

Disney certainly keeps changing things. Previous years, October guests had the previous BB offer (FD) and the new Room Discount Bounceback. Seems that the next offer is not going to be out until the FD one expires.
Ok...............what does that mean?

I think they mean there was some overlap in bb's in the past. Last October there were reports of people booking the room only bb even before the FD bb expired on Oct. 31st. So far, I haven't seen any reports that anyone has been able to book the new bb yet. I know that it's not officially supposed to start til November 1st, but usually it's bookable by now.

I think they mean there was some overlap in bb's in the past. Last October there were reports of people booking the room only bb even before the FD bb expired on Oct. 31st. So far, I haven't seen any reports that anyone has been able to book the new bb yet. I know that it's not officially supposed to start til November 1st, but usually it's bookable by now.
Oh that would be our best case scenario.......we'd really prefer a shot at free dining! :-) We arrive on site Nov 4th..........fingers crossed!:D Thanks.

Oh that would be our best case scenario.......we'd really prefer a shot at free dining! :-) We arrive on site Nov 4th..........fingers crossed!:D Thanks.

I doubt if they will extend FD into November. But hey, you never know. It never hurts to ask. Good luck! :goodvibes

We are at Port Orleans Riverside right now and the flyer in our room says that the last day to book the free dining offer is Oct 31st.

We usually visit Columbus Day weekend. Our dates are usually around Oct 6 - 11 (roughly). Every year, we had two potential Bounceback offers we could book for the next year: the Free Dining bounceback for limited dates the next year *AND* the room discount offer for more dates the next year, from the moment we arrived in early October. This year, if you went in October, you only had the Free Dining Bounceback offer for limited dates. whatever the next bounceback offer is, it has not been announced. This is the first time since we started going to Disney in 2009 as a family that I have seen that. Seems small, but if you are used to going in October and booking a room discount bounceback, this is the first year you could not do that. I'm attributing it to the continued reduction in offers.

Thanks folks..........in the end it is what it is. We've booked what we believe we can afford. However, I'm always looking for a discount. If it doesn't happen...............we're still going!:D

New BB RO offer came out a couple of days ago, though info not yet updated in guest rooms. I believe Deluxe discount is 30%; I don't know about mods and values, though.

Crazy question and I think I know the answer but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask the experts out here.

I booked a BB in the beginning of October for FD late May, but I would prefer the RO discount. I know you can make some changes on BB reservation but can I call a switch it now that, that is offered?

Last edited:
THanks. Any word on dates?
2018 room only discount dates are.
Jan 1-3, 7-11, 15-18, 21-25, 28 to Feb 1,
Feb 4-7, 11-15, 19-22, 25-Mar1,
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12, Apr 15 to May 24th , May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

It’s a 30% discount for deluxe resorts. I don’t know the other ones.

Last edited:
Mar 4-8, Apr 3-5, 8-12
Apr 15 to May 24th
May 28 to Aug 30,
Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time
Thank you! They are really carving away at discounted dates. The only real substantial blocks are mid-April through mid-May and the summer.

Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time

Do you happen to know what the % is for the RO BB? Thank you.

Thank you! They are really carving away at discounted dates. The only real substantial blocks are mid-April through mid-May and the summer.

Actually, I don't think it is too bad. They have mostly left out weekends in Jan-March, the 2 weeks around Easter, Labor day weekend, all of Oct & Nov & Pop Warner week. October & November have become a really popular time & rooms book well at rack rate, so they were not available the last several bouncebacks either. I am most surprised at all the weekends left out early in the year & that 4th of July week is included. Guess it shows the changing trends in resort bookings as a whole.

Edit to add: thanks for posting Wood Nymph!

New BB RO offer came out a couple of days ago, though info not yet updated in guest rooms. I believe Deluxe discount is 30%; I don't know about mods and values, though.

Sept 4-29
Dec 7-22, 2018

There are a few black out exceptions but I didn’t ask him to give them to you me at this time.

It’s a 30% discount for deluxe resorts. I don’t know the other ones.

This is awesome!!!! My dates (highlighted in RED above) fit! :D

Following along, just want to make sure I understand. Normally travel in August, so we book the free dinning bounce back that is (or was) valid to book till 10/31/17. Will be back in Dec. Is everyone saying that the Nov 1 till whenever in room bounce back offer is just a room only discount? Or is it too early/flyers not updated yet to know if free dinning will also be included with the Nov 1 till whenever bounce back? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter